33- Nothing to Lose.

So I may or may not have named this chapter after Emblem3's album. hehe.

Enjoy! xx

Chapter 33

          Hanna P.O.V.

            “Are you sure this will work?” Derek asked desperately. Both him and Nick were staring at me in disbelief at my master plan.

            “Positive.” I said assuredly.

            “Then let’s go.” Nick said, while putting a hand on my shoulder, ushering me to his car.

            Here goes nothing.

            Please be alive, Nova, please.

            Nova’s P.O.V.

            “I’m not going to kill my father!” I screamed. This was insane, literally, insane! There was no way in hell I was going to use this knife to kill my father, but I did have other plans…

            I lunged with the knife in hand towards Archer, of course that did me no good. He only dodged me, while taunting, “Uh Uh Uh! I wouldn’t do that my dear.” I glared at him.

            “And why the hell not?” I asked.

            He disappeared into the darkness, quickly returning, with my mother struggling beneath his grip. “You disobey me, and I kill your foolish and pathetic hunter of a mother you have.”

            My mom hunted too? Oh god, if I make out of this alive, I’m so going to sign my family up for therapy sessions.

            “I’m sorry Nova, he took me by surprise and stripped me of my weapons.” My mother said, looking defeated.

            I had no idea what to do, I held a knife in my hand, which I could very well maim the alpha with, but if I so much as tried he kills my mom. I couldn’t kill my father because as much as this was his fault; I’m not a psychopath.

            The next thing I knew Archer had a death grip on my wrist, forcing me towards my father with the knife that he supplied me with. “If you won’t do it on your own, I’ll just give you a little help.” He said menacingly.

            I closed my eyes while shaking in fear, this was it, I was going to kill my father with my own hands because of-

            A menacing growl coming from the front of the room made everyone stop in their tracks. My eyes shot open while I was met with the shining blue eyes that once terrified me.

            “Derek!” I screamed.

            Derek’s P.O.V.

            I saw Nova with a knife in her hand as the alpha coaxed her towards her father, whatever was about to happen; I’m glad we were here to stop it.

            I took a deep breath as I knew this part of Hanna’s plan was going to hurt me; a lot. The alpha growled and charged at me with full force. I didn’t hold back as I clawed and bit at him; but no matter my efforts he was physically stronger than me. I just hoped Hanna and Nick were going on with their part of the plan, because I wouldn’t be able to hold him off much longer.

            He took a defeating blow to my torso and I howled in pain.

            “DEREK!” Nova screamed again.