6- P.A.R.T.Y.

A/N So here is chapter 6! I think I was quite creative the way I set this chappie up, hehe.

Enjoy! xx

Chapter 6

“Hanna! This party is insane!” I said, my mouth open so wide I would start catching flies soon.

“I knew you would like it!” She said excitedly as someone approached us.

“Hanna! I’m so glad you came!” This tall, muscular guy who had to be in college said. “And you brought a friend.” He said, winking at me.

“Dakota! Hey!” She gave him a friendly hug and turned to me. “Nova this is Dakota, and Dakota, this is Nova.” I smiled at Dakota and shook his hand.

“Well, Nova, it was nice meeting you, but you wouldn’t mind if I stole Hanna away from you would you?” He asked sweetly.

So much for your crush on my brother, Hans.

“Of course not! Just give her back eventually.” I winked, and they disappeared into the crowd.

I was determined to have fun, even though I was now alone, hey I'm a loner again! I spotted the bar where many drinks were at and grabbed a cup filled of who-knows-what. I downed it, grabbing another, downing that too.

---

About 12 cups later I was still downing them, when I heard a husky and sexy voice behind me.

“Whoa there, if you don’t slow down you’ll be totally wasted in a matter of seconds!” the guy enthused. He sounded familiar, but I was way too drunk to make recognition, so I turned around.

“Already thereeeeee.” I said with a dumb, drunken smile on my face.

“Little Nova?” Suddenly I recognized who it was, Derek.

“Oh hey there, Channing Greek God Gosling!” I said as I stumbled close to him, tripping, and grabbing onto Derek for support.

“What did you call me?” he said as he held onto me, and laughing with a puzzled look on his face.

“I said hey Derek!” I was wasted, but definitely not repeating the secret nickname I made for him.

“That’s not what I heard.” As his eyes got darker, and he pulled me even closer.

Oh God, could he have gotten any sexier? I just wanted to take my pants off and hump him right there!

Yep, I was definitely drunk.

“Well, maybe your tricks are just playing ears on you.” I said as I patted his chest.

“How long have you been here Nova?” Derek asked as he pulled my closer, not that I was going to complain.

“How long have you not been here?” I asked.

“What?”

“What?”

Derek laughed, “You’re too funny Nova.”

“Mmm…dance with me Derek.” I mumbled as I cuddled into his chest, pushing him towards the mass of dancing teenagers.

Although Derek wasn’t budging. “I don’t dance, Little Nova.”

“Then sway with me.” I urged. Wow that actually came out of my mouth in the order that it was suppose to be. Drunken grammar points for Nova!

“Fine.” He grumbled.