25. Baby I

Ariana's POV

Yesterday was insane. Justin was about to hit two paparazzi and his song is at the top of the charts. I'm so proud of him, but I don't want him to leave. Long distance relationships always scare me, but I believe we can pull through.

"Justin, time to wake up" I said whispering into his ear. His eyes flickered open and he smiled at me.

"I don't feel good" he said placing his hand on his head and closing his eyes again.

I took his hand off his head and I placed mine to feel his extremely hot temperature. I saw his flushed red cheeks and came to a conclusion that he had a fever.

"Aw, you have a fever" I said kissing his forehead making him scrunch his nose.

"Make it go away" he said picking me up to straddle him.

"Well first off, you're burning up, so this shirt is gonna have to come off" I said pulling his shirt off revealing his very toned abs.

"Babe, I know you want some of this dick, but I'm not gonna be able to go as fast as I usually could" he said making me gasp and then giggle.

"Well that's a shame, guess we're not doing it then" I said getting off him to get him some medicine.

"No! Don't leave!" He called reaching his hand out.

"I'll be right back babe" I said walking out the door. I got him a bottle of water and some Advil. There is no way I'm going to school and leave Justin here in the care of my mother. The last thing my mother can do is care for a sick child. She panics, but it's the funniest thing ever.

I walk back upstairs to my room and Justin wasn't on the bed. I heard a slight moan so I walked to the side Justin was on to see him lying on the floor.

"Justin why are you on the ground?" I said putting the water and Advil down to help him back on to the bed. My hand accidentally touched his very appealing abs making me blush and making him giggle.

"I was coming after you, you left me all by myself" he said sticking out his lower lip.

"You're too cute Justin. I would kiss you but I could get sick" I said tempted to kiss him anyways.

"Please, I'm in need of your medicine" he said making kiddy noises.

"Fine" I said giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"Oh yeah, I feel much better now" he said smiling and lying down.

I rolled my eyes playfully and gave him his actual medicine.

"You should get going to school, you don't wanna be late" he said

"And leave you here in the care of my mother? No not gonna happen. She gave me vanilla extract instead of cough syrup when I had a bad cough" I said making him laugh.

"You're the best girlfriend ever" he said pulling me down and cuddling on to me like I was a teddy bear.

"Go to sleep" I said kissing his forehead wishing his fever go away.

He soon fell into a deep sleep so I tried to get out of his grip. Nope. I tried wiggling out, that didn't work. I tried taking his arm off from around me, didn't work either. I sighed and closed my eyes hoping I could go to sleep, which I eventually did.

Justin's POV

I woke up to see Ariana staring at the ceiling. I kissed her bare shoulder and she turned her head to see what I was doing. She smiled and kissed my forehead that was killing me.

"You still have a fever" she frowned.

"Maybe if we do the nasty it'll go away" I said winking making her gasp and smack my arm.

"No no no Justin, we will not be doing the nasty while you're like this" she said.

"But I wanna see you" I said lifting her shirt a little only to have her pull it back down.

"You can see me" she said making me giggle, I feel so high right now.

"No, I wanna see you with no clothes on. Let's do it together" I said starting to take off my pants.

"Justin that's going to be so awkward and if my mom walks in she'll think we did the nasty" she said pulling my pants up making me frown.

"Pleasee" I begged flashing my million dollar smile.

"Go to sleep" she said wiggling out of my arms and walking off.

"Bring your ass back over here" I yelled for her. She walked back in with her arms crossed.

"And why should I?" She said flipping her hair.

"Because you're really warm and your boobs feel good on my chest" I said opening my arms up for her.

She rolled her eyes but joined me back on the bed, "you're a dickhead" she said and kissed me quick.

I hope y'all like this chapter!!! I feel so bad because Ariana doesn't have many POV's anymore but I'm trying to get stuff in for her. There will be a sequel to this book and I have actually written the last chapter of this book. I hope you all have an amazing New Year and I have this gut feeling that jariana will be a thing this year. Thanks for reading

Xoxo
kissmybutera