11. Help

Ariana's POV

I woke up in my bed wondering how I got here. The last thing I remember is Jai calling my name then everything went black. I'm scared, I'm not sure what happened.

I checked my phone to see a text from Liz 

*Hey Ari. How was your date?  Actually no, just tell me at school. Love ya!*

What happened last night? For some reason it  hurt a little for me to walk. Where are my panties? How did I get here? I decided to text Jai

*Hey, can we talk? It's really important*

I got a text immediately

*Yeah we'll talk at school*

I got up and showered. I had an icky feeling. Once I was out I changed into some leggings and a oversized shirt and paired it with some black and white keds. I straightened my hair and put it into a high pony since today was my lazy day.

I checked my moms room to see her sound asleep. I barely see my mom anymore because she works mid day shifts and doesn't get back till around 2 in the morning. I miss her.

I went downstairs and popped some vegan waffles in the toaster. I grabbed some syrup and waited for my waffles to finish. Once they were done I ate them, went upstairs to brush my teeth, then left.

I got to school to see Jai waiting for me at the door.

"Hey Ariana. What did you want to talk about?" Jai asked.

"Um, what happened last night? I can't seem to remember anything." I said nervously.

"Oh baby doll, you had the time of your life with me" he said.

"Well what does that mean?" I asked getting a little bit annoyed.

"Let's just say you were screaming my name in pleasure" Jai said.

My heart sunk, why could I not remember this?

"You mean we did it in the movie theater?" I asked disgusted at myself.

"Oh yeah, and it was great. Oh here are your panties, I kept them as a little souvenir of last night but figured you would probably need them back." He said handing me my panties.

"What the fuck Jai, that's so weird. Why would you do that?" I said snatching them from him. "You know what, just keep them, I can't have these reminding me of what we did, even though I can't remember" I said throwing it at him and walking away.

"Oh and Ari" Jai said making me turn around.

"Yes?" I said.

"If we don't do it again, everyone is going to find out how much of a slut you are and everyone will think you will have sex anywhere." Jai said with an evil smile.

"Jai what did you do to me last night?" I asked a little scared.

"Let's just say I spiked your drink a little to have you under my control." Jai said walking away.

I went to my locker and broke down crying. I couldn't believe he did that to me. I didn't care my makeup was running down my face, I was terrified of him.

"Ariana? Are you okay?" I heard a familiar voice say.

"I'm fine, just go away" I said sounding like I was crying.

I felt a strong hand turn me around into his embrace. It felt good, and it was Justin, which made it feel better.

"Ariana what happened?" Justin asked.

"He hurt me Justin. He raped me" I said crying even harder.

"He did what? When did this happen? How did this happen?" He said getting a little bit angry.

"At the movie. He...spiked my drink. And then that's I took a sip of my drink and he said my name and that's all I remember." I said crying.

Justin still had me in his arms hugging me, but I could tell he was angry. I looked up to see makeup stains on his shirt.

"Oh, sorry I got makeup on your shirt" I said giggling a little.

"It's okay, I'll just wash it." He said giving me a smile. "I'll um see you in class" he said giving me one last hug.

"Okay see you later" I said walking over to the bathrooms to get cleaned up.

Justin's POV

I was mad. I was more than mad, I was pissed. I was beyond pissed. How could he do that to such a beautiful innocent girl?

I pushed my way through the people coming through the door hearing a whole bunch of 'hey watch it dickhead' and 'ow's'

I walked over to the side of the school because I knew Jai and his crew would probably be smoking weed out here. I knew this because I used to, but I stopped once I found out how bad it really is for me.

"JAI GET YOUR OVER HERE SO I CAN BEAT YOUR ASS" I yelled at him.

"Hey who the fuck do you think you're talking to?" Jai said getting offended

"I'm talking to dickhead who thinks it's okay to spike girls' drinks so you can fuck them" I said knowing he knows exactly what I was talking about.

"Look dude, I know you want her, but she was screaming my name begging me to go faster." He said smirking.

I lost it, I can't believe he would do that. I tackled him and started punching the life out of him. His friends were trying to pull me off, but I was done with this kid.

"JUSTIN STOP" I heard Ariana scream behind me. "Please stop Justin" she cried.

I hate hearing her cry, so I stopped.

"Next time you think about doing that, remember this" I said seeing his bloody, swelling face.

"I'm sorry Ariana, I had to" I said as she cried into my chest... Again.

"Thank you Justin." She said. "You know, this kind of reminds me of when I beat the shit out of Selena." She said giggling. I had forgotten she beat the living hell out of Selena.

"Can we hang out after school?" She asked.

"No, I'm sorry. I have something to do today" I said reminding myself I have another hookup date with Selena. I hate this, I'm not sure why she keeps wanting to hookup. I know I'm a sex god but, I need my time.

"Okay, well I'm gonna go home" she said

"Alright, get some rest" I told her kissing her forehead.

"Bye Justin" she said kissing my cheek.

"Bye Ariana" I said waving at her.

What does this girl do to me?

Justin really cares for Ariana. Aww. Okay so I've finally come to a decision to make an intimate scene between Justin and Selena because why not? Yes there will be drama with Jai and possibly another hook up between him and Ari. But you'll have to wait and find out. Thanks for readinggg!

Xoxo,
kissmybutera