18. Date Night

Lexie's POV

I woke up and immediately remembered that today is the day Ariana and Justin go on a date. Even though I only met Justin yesterday, I like him.

"ARIANA WAKE UP" I screamed scaring her and she fell off the couch. "Oops, didn't mean to scare you, but today's the day Ari!" I said

"Ow, my butt hurts" she said rubbing her butt. I giggled at what she was doing.

"But did you hear what I said?" I asked her still laughing.

"No, I was too busy hitting my butt on the side of the table" she said.

"You're so silly. But today you and Justin go on a date" I said.

"Oh my gosh you're right, and I don't even know what time" she said picking up her phone. "Oh my gosh this is so embarrassing" she said showing me the text Justin sent.

*JB😘: What were you squealing about?*

I laughed hard at that as she blushed hard. I took the phone from her and texted him back

*Oh nothing, I guess*

I tossed her the phone back as she kicked me off the couch and we laughed for a long time. I missed Ari so much.

We called an uber to Ariana's house to go to Starbucks to get some food. I haven't seen Joan, Ariana's mom yet, but Ariana said she sleeps throughout the day since she works night shifts.

When we got there, we ordered our drinks. She got passion fruit tea and I got an iced white chocolate mocha with whipped cream. (A/N: that's what I get and I love it) The cashier was sooo cute, and he put his number on my cup, I'll definitely call him.

"Lexie stop daydreaming about the cashier, it's weird" Ariana said giggling.

"He's cute! And he wants me to call him, so while you're on your date, I'll be talking to him" I said.

"Oh my gosh we have to go shopping to find the perfect outfit." She said jumping up.

Ariana's POV

I needed to look perfect tonight for Justin. My phone buzzed and I saw a text from Justin.

*JB😘: Can't wait till tonight. I'll pick you up at 7.*

*Okay, see you then. Can't wait😘*

"Okay, we have to go now!" I said getting up and dragging Alexa to go to the mall. We walked into Macy's, Forever 21, Pacsun, and Mac to get me some more makeup.

I called another uber to pick us up and take us back to my house. I was sooo excited for this date with Justin. He seems like a different person than when I first met him.

We got to my house and Alexa and I ran inside.

"Work your magic Lexie!" I screamed.

"Hi Aria-, oh my gosh Alexa! What are you doing her?" My mom asked hugging Alexa.

"Oh my parents went on a holiday retreat to Canada and they said I can visit you guys" she said

"That's great! Where are you girls going?" My mom asked

"Upstairs to get ready for my date" I squealed.

"Date? My baby is going on a date!" She said kissing my cheeks.

"Moommm! Please stop! He's picking me up at seven and I need to start now!" I said pulling away and running upstairs with Alexa