24. Paparazzi?

Justin's POV

I woke up to see my beautiful girlfriend sound asleep next to me. I've been staying here for three days along with my mom. Today we had to go back to school, great. I shook her to wake her up.

"Arianaa" I said softly. She opened one eye and put her finger on my mouth telling me to shut up. I took her finger off and started poking her with it.

"Ugh, I don't wanna go to school" she said slowly rising.

"I know, I don't want to either, but we go in together, nobody can stop us now" I said smiling confidently at her.

"You're so cute" she said getting out of bed, "alright I'm gonna take a shower" she said getting clothes from her closet.

"How about we save water and shower together" I said giving her butt a little slap making her jump.

"Hmm, how about no" she said pecking me on the lips.

My perverted side started to show a little bit after being so close for such a long time. She didn't seem to mind it, which I loved about her. She cared about me no matter what I did, she could be the one. I shook my head at her sass walk that turned me on so much.

I changed my clothes and went down for breakfast. I had a bowl of cereal and went upstairs to check if Ariana was out of the bathroom yet, and she wasn't. I opened the door a little and I heard her angelic voice singing I Have Nothing by Whitney Houston.

"Ariana I'm in here" I said. She screamed so loud. "Woah chill" I said chuckling.

"Justin I'm naked! And you almost made me fall!" She yelled poking her head out from the shower curtain.

"Don't worry I'm not looking, but I wouldn't mind getting a glimpse of that perfect body of yours" I said winking. She rolled her eyes and continued with her shower.

"Justin I'm so uncomfortable with you in here you know that right" she said.

"Why? It's not like I can see you" I said. I semi lied since I could see her small silhouette throw the shower curtain.

"Fine, but don't say anything to make me more uncomfortable" she said.

"One thing?" I asked with my mouth full of toothpaste.

"No no no" she said shaking her head.

I spit my toothpaste out and looked at her through the shower curtain wishing I could see her.

"You have a beautiful ass babe" I said making her gasp.

"Justin I said not to say anything to make me uncomfortable!" She said poking her head out again. "And you don't even know what my butt looks like" she said.

"Yes I do, babe, you need a different shower curtain, your silhouette turns me on too much" I said winking and leaving the bathroom.

The shower turned off soon after I left. Ariana came out with my sweatshirt and leggings with a shy face.

"You saw me naked!" She said covering her face.

"No, I saw your silhouette, I saw nothing but your beautiful face when you poked it out" I said pecking her lips, "and you're absolutely perfect" I said pecking her lips again, "and never forget that" I said pecking her lips one more time.

"I'm so lucky to have you" she said kissing me and going to her vanity. She started putting on her makeup and I sat on her bed watching her.

"Why do you even wear makeup Ariana?" I asked with my chin in my palm.