12. Justin I'm...

Justin's POV

I went to get Selena out of her class so we could get it over with. I felt terrible, but if anyone found out about what happened one night, I would be ruined.

"Selena, come on, we're doing this now." I said emotionless.

"Oh. Someone's eager" she said smirking.

"No Selena. Let's get this over with. This is the last time I'm doing this with you" I told her.

"Whatever Justin. If that's the case everyone's gonna know your secret. You kno-" she said

"I have things against you too Selena, such as your sister. Once everyone finds out they're gonna think you're a psychopath. If you tell my secret I tell yours." I threatened her.

"This is the last time" I told her.

"Fine" she said as we went to the janitors closet.

I was still mad, hopefully this will help me release some steam. Anger sex is the best sex after all, but I'm doing this for me, not her. I feel nothing for Selena. She's only good for sex, nothing more.

She crashed her lips into mine as I took her shirt and bra off. She removed my shirt and pants rubbing on me.

Since she was wearing a skirt I reached up her skirt and rubbed her wet area.

"You're really wet" I said smirking a little bit.

"Only for you baby" she said moaning.

I moved her panties out of the way and stuck two fingers in her and pumped then in and out fast.

"Oh fuck Justin. I need you" she raised her voice.

She slipped my underwear off as I slipped her skirt and panties down. I laid her down on a table in the janitors closet and pounded in her fast.

"Yes baby, fuck me really good" she moaned.

"Damn Selena you're so fucking tight it feels so good" I admitted

"Faster Justin. Fuck me so I can't walk later" she said making me pump faster.

"YES BABY RIGHT THERE OH FUCK YES" she screamed.

I teased her by moving by dick in and out of her because I knew she would cum soon.

"Fuck Justin please stop teasing I want to cum all over you" Selena begged

"Beg for it you little slut" I demanded as I teased her.

"Please Justin. Please fuck me baby I need you. I want your warm cum inside me" she begged

With that being said I slammed into her thrusting fast as I could as I felt her walls clench around me.

"Fuck Justin I'm gonna cum" she moaned

"That's right cum all over me" I demanded.

"YES DADDY OH FUCK JUSTIN YOURE SO BIG" she screamed as she came.

Soon after I came inside of her. I know I shouldn't have and I could get her pregnant but I was mad and I needed that.

"Oh yes Justin. I love your cum inside me" she said turning me on again.

"Round 2?" I asked. What was I thinking. I needed more though.

"Really?" She asked surprised.

"Yeah, but let's make it a little dirty" I said.

She got on my lap and started giving me a lap dance making me hard. She took Jerry into her hand and starting pumping on it. She took it into her mouth licking the tip teasing me. She gave me the best blowjob I've ever had.

"Lay down" I demanded her

I found some rope and tied her hand to a table.

I pumped in her really fast making the table hit the wall

"FUCK YES JUSTIN OH MY GOD FUCK MY TIGHT PUSSY" she screamed in pleasure

"Fuck Selena, you're so good at this" I said as she moaned loud.

"Damn, I'm gonna cum" I said

"No baby, making me cum first" she said

"Shit I can't I'm gonna cum" I said

"Oh fuck cum inside me Justin" she said. When she said that I lost it and jizzed in her. "Fuck it feels so good" she said and came too.

"You're so big Justin, hope you come to your senses and we can be, I don't know.. Fuck buddies?" She suggested as she tossed her panties at me.

"I don't know, maybe" I said taking it into consideration.

"Dress me Justin. It's hard for me to move" she said seductively as if she wanted to go for round 3.

I went up to her and slid her panties on, she was wet again, and I decided to make it go away.  I kissed up her thighs and she moaned. I started to slowly lick her area tasting her sweet juice. I have to say, Selena had me under control when it came to sex. We could fuck all day if we wanted to.

"Fuck Justin. What are you doing?" She asked.

"You're wet as fuck, and that needs to go away since we had sex twice" I told her.

Selena's POV

Justin's tongue was going up and down my wet area. It felt so fucking good.

"Justin I'm... Im in love with you" I admitted under the spell of his tongue. He slipped two fingers into me and pumped fast.

"Fuck Justin, I love you so much please keep fucking me everyday." I moaned. But in all seriousness I needed Justin in my life. He made me feel ways no one else could make me feel.

He didn't respond, he just kept going.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum, please don't stop" I begged him.

He pumped even faster making me scream. I came all over his fingers and face and he licked it all up.

"Selena, I don't love you and I never will, but I'll be happy to be your fuck buddy" he said as he pulled my panties.

He put his clothes on, and left me there. What we just did kept on playing over and over again. It was sensational. But he'll never love me, because of that bitch Ariana. I have to get her out of the picture, but I'm not sure how.

So Justin and Selena are fuck buddies!! Is that a good or bad thing? Will Ariana find out? What is Selena planning on doing to get Ariana out of Justin's life? Sooooo excited to keep writing!! Love y'all and thanks for reading!

Xoxo,
kissmybutera