20. Christmas Eve

Justin's POV

I woke up to a crashing noise and got up slowly and walked to the kitchen. Ariana was picking up pots and pans that fell. I simply laughed and watched as she dropped one again.

"You're clumsy" I said leaning on the wall.

"Whatever" she said putting the pans back where they came from.

"So are we going back today or are we staying here?" I asked

"I don't know yet, what do you wanna do?" She asked

"I don't know" I said hugging her.

"Anything with you is fine with me" I said kissing her forehead.

"You're different Bieber" she said

"What?"

"From when I first met you. You acted all tough and hooked up with a lot of girls, but now it's like you're heart exploded and filled you with love. It's weird but I like it" she said making me smile.

I pulled away from the hug and started getting my stuff together. I got Ariana's things and took her hand without saying anything.

"I guess we're leaving" she said closing and locking the door.

"Beach day today" I said.

"Hmm sounds fun" she said, "Drop me off at my house so I can get ready and when you're ready come back" she told me.

I dropped her off at her house and she waved as I drove to my house. Once I pulled up I saw Alisha's car parked by my house. I quickly got out and ran to the door.

"Justin, hey baby" she said walked up putting a hand on my shoulder. "Long time no see" she said pecking my lips.

"You need to go Alisha" I said turning away and wiping my lips.

"But Justin, I haven't had you in a while, do you have a girlfriend?" She asked getting closer.

"Not exactly, but I'm talking to someone" I said backing away.

"Like you haven't slept with me while you were talking to someone" she said kissing my neck.

"Alisha no, please go" I said before something happened.

"Justin I know you want this" she said kissing my up jawline.

"Alisha stop" I said pushing her off.

"Justin wait!" She called as I slammed the door in her face. This is hard, but I have to do it for Ariana.

I heard a knock at the door and saw Alisha standing there. She waited there, what am I supposed to do?

"Justin, I need you" she said smashing her lips into mine.

"Alisha please stop" I said.

"No Justin, I get what I want, and I want you, so I'll get you" she said leaving a hickie on my neck.

I couldn't give in, I have Ariana. She needed to go but she just wouldn't.

"You should go Alisha" I said holding her back as she tried to get closer. My phone buzzed and saw a text from Ari.

*Ariana😍💦: Where are you?*

"We can just do it fast baby" she said slowly unbuttoning her shirt.

"Please stop Alisha" I said turning away.

"Just really fast okay?" She said rubbing my member.

"I can't Alisha" I said.

She unbuckled my belt and put her hand in my pants and I tilted my head back.

"Yes you can Justin, she'll never find out" she said softly.

She pumped my shaft and I moaned. She put it in her mouth and went down.

"Come on Justin, you know you want to, don't hold back" she said looking up at me.

My phone buzzed and I knew it was Ariana. But I couldn't get a hold of it.

"You want me I know you do" she said kissing me back up.

I picked her up and started to kiss her roughly. I couldn't take it anymore, she was right, I did want her. I threw her on the bed and her eyes filled with lust, since she knew she got to me.

I entered her and pumped fast in her making her moan endlessly. She finally released, but I didn't. I felt terrible. I put my swimsuit on and I checked my phone to see multiple texts from Ariana

*Ariana😍💦: Justin? Did you fall asleep?*

*Ariana😍💦: I'm waiting at my house. I'm ready to go*

*Ariana😍💦: It's getting kind of late Justin*

*Ariana😍💦: So I guess we aren't going to the beach?*

I finally texted her back and she responded immediately.

*Sorry, my mom called and we talked longer than I wanted to*

*Ariana😍💦: Oh that's alright, see you in a bit?*

*Okay, be there soon*

I left the house with some extra clothes in case I stay at Ariana's house. I didn't check to see if Alisha left but I didn't feel like talking to her ever.

I pulled up to Ariana's house and knocked at the door. She answered it with a smile on her face and Alexa waved to me.

Ariana's POV

It irritated me that Justin was taking so long and not answering my text. For a second I thought he was with another girl, but once he texted me back saying he was talking to his mom, I felt better.

Me and Alexa were just talking about Marc and how they are an item and she doesn't wanna go back to New York because they can't see each other.

Once I heard someone knocking at the door I jumped up and answered it hoping it was Justin, and it was.

"Hey, sorry it took me so long" he said kissing my cheek.

"It's okay, ready to go?" I asked.

"Yup let's go" he said taking my hand.

"Bye Alexa! Invite Marc so you're not by yourself" I said before walking out the door.

"One step ahead of you Ari, have fun guys" she said as I closed the door.

We went into the car and Justin was more quiet than usual.

"Is everything okay Justin?" I asked.

"Yeah, everything's perfect" he said smiling.

"So what were you and your mom talking about?" I asked trying to make things less awkward.

"Oh nothing much, just how she might not be home for Christmas" he said eyes glued to the road.

"Oh, that sucks. I wish I could meet your mom" I said.

"She'd love you Ariana" he said smiling.

We got to the beach and things became less awkward and we went back to our normal selves goofing off and having fun. We went back home to see Marc and Alexa asleep so we decided to sleep in my room. Justin was hiding something though, and I need to know what it is.

So Justin hooked up with Alisha again😬 Alisha might find out about Ariana and how will she react to her🤔 I hope y'all liked this chapter and I dirtied the scene between Justin and Alisha down a little bit because why not? Thanks for reading❤️

Xoxo
kissmybutera