15. Somethings Are Better Left Unsaid

(A/N: yes I am listening to this song right now and I think of a lot of good ideas in the car)

Justin's POV

I took what Liz said and I was gonna go get my girl back. I can't have her hurt and watching sad movies and drowning herself in ice cream and tears.

I put on a gray hoodie and black sweatpants and kept my hair in the same somewhat lazy hairstyle. I got into my car and drove to Ariana's house.

I knocked on her door and she answered it almost immediately. She was wearing an oversized white sweatshirt and short shorts you could barely see (A/N: look at the chapter pic to see what they're wearing) it was cute. It looked like she had just redid her makeup and it didn't look like she was crying

"Justin, what are you doing here?" She asked.

"I'm sorry Ariana. I was stupid. But I need to tell you something" I said.

She looked away not saying anything.

"Please Ari" I said

"Third chance Justin" she said still not looking at me.

"What?" I asked

"This is the third time I forgave you" she said

"So you forgive me?" I asked.

"Well not exactly. What do you have to tell me?" She asked.

"Well I came to say I'm stupid and-" I was saying until getting interrupted.

"Come inside, it's rude to leave you standing here" she sad moving out of the way so I could get in.

"Well as I was saying, I'm stupid for telling you I didn't wanna be with you and I really like you and I really do wanna be with you because you're amazing. I know we've only known each other for this week but, there's something special about you, and I really care for you. And what I said, about me and Alisha and Selena, I didn't mean to say it, it just slipped out" I explained.

"Somethings are better left unsaid huh?" She chuckled.

"Yeah.." I sighed.

"Why did you do it though, you know break things off between us" she asked

"It was because of Jai. He threatened to hurt you again, and I couldn't have that happen, not again. He told me to break it off with you, when I saw how bad I hurt you, I left school because I couldn't deal with it. Then Liz stopped by and told me to man up and get you back, so I did and that's why I'm here" I said

"Wow, thank you Justin. It really means a lot to me" she said biting her lip trying to hide her smile.

"I like you a lot Ariana" I said walking closer to her.

"I really really really really really really like you" she said giggling.

I leaned in and kissed her. Sparks flying everywhere. It was the sweetest kiss I've ever tasted. It wasn't long, it wasn't rough, it was short and soft.

We pulled away and stared into each other's eyes as if there was nothing else in this world.

Ariana's POV

This is what I've wanted more than anything. To have Justin come up and kiss me, it was amazing.

"Well that was great" I said breaking eye contact and giggling.

"It was" he said hugging me.

"I have some more ice cream and Cheetos if you want to join me in watching some Christmas movies" I suggested.

"I'm down for that" he said making me giggle.

"Okay go sit down, I'll get you a spoon"

We sat down and watched a whole bunch of Christmas movies like 'Elf', 'Nightmare Before Christmas' and 'I'll Be Home For Christmas'.

Justin ended up falling asleep so I decided to lay down with him and I felt like I could die in his arms.

Yay another chapterr. I was gonna upload this one yesterday but I was in the car when I was writing it and my internet is super slow bc I used all my data but whateva. My early gift to y'all since it's Christmas Eve is at least 3 chapters going up today, there could be more. I also was listening to sooooo many of Ariana's and Justin's songs in the car so yeah, that's where I got my inspiration from. I used 'Better Left Unsaid', 'Die In Your Arms', and 'Wit It This Christmas' but yeah, merry Christmas Eve. Love y'all.

Xoxo,
kissmybutera