5. He's a Badboy

(A/N this part of Justin's POV is going to get into a little bit of detail. I sorta messed up because I forgot I was putting in what happened between Justin and the girl he hooked up with)

Justin's POV

As I left Ariana's house I had a guilty feeling in me, but I really needed this. I opened my phone to see a text

*Alisha: hope you like this ;)*

I opened the picture to see her naked. I felt Jerry pop up a little bit. I needed this, I needed it now.

As I backed out of Ariana's driveway to Alisha's house, I got another text from Alisha.

*Alisha: baby, I need you right now*

I drove faster. It turns out Alisha only lived 10 minutes from Ariana. I parked in her driveway and knocked on the door.

Alisha came to the door in nothing but a lace bra and panties. I was ready. I smashed our lips together and she jumped. I carried her over to the bedroom and laid her on the bed. I took off my shirt and pants, and you could see Jerry ready.

Alisha took her bra off revealing her boobs. She crawled over to me and pulled my boxers down revealing my throbbing member.

She licked around the tip, teasing me. She then went down. Putting my entire member in her mouth, no gag reflex I guess. It felt amazing.

I then picked her up and threw her on the bed. She opened her legs wide, revealing her wet area.

"Well someone's ready." I said smirking.

I rubbed her area making her moan. I slowly pulled down her panties. I stuck two fingers in her and went fast.

"Oh my god Justin. I need you now"

I slipped on a condom and smashed myself in her making her scream. I waited for a little.

"Fuck me good Justin"

With that being said, I went fast and deep.

"Fuck Alisha, you're so tight."

I went faster.

"Scream my name Alisha" I ordered her.

"Yes Justin fuck yes. Fuck me Justin. Yes daddy" she screamed "Fuck Justin, I'm gonna cum."

Then, we were done. And I left.

Okayy, so there was that intense chapter. To be honest I'm not sure why I made that chapter but, oh well. I actually forgot I had to make this chapter so I wrote the other one already so two going up in like one minute. Wow!

Xoxo,
kissmybutera