17. Best Friend!

Justin's POV

After Starbucks we drove back to Ariana's house to Christmas & Chill, without the nasty stuff. We've had a great day so far, and I didn't want anything to ruin it.

We watched more Christmas movies and then we heard the door knock. I still haven't met Ariana's mom, but Ariana said she was fine with me staying.

She answered the door and screamed. I jumped up to see what happened but she was hugging someone.

Ariana's POV

I answered the door and saw my best friend Alexa standing there. I screamed and hugged her as tight as I could.

"I've missed you so much" I said

"I've missed you too Ari" she said giggling

"How'd you get here? I thought you said your parents said you couldn't come and see me!" I said

"Yeah, they changed their mind. They were going up to Canada for a holiday retreat and they said I could go with them or fly down to Florida to see you" she told me as she walked in

"That's so amazing, I'm so happy you're here" I said laughing

"Oh and who's this?" She asked pointing at Justin.

"Oh that's Justin he's my... Um, friend" I said confused about what we actually were.

"Hi" he said scratching the back of his head.

Alexa ran up and hugged him and he had a confused look on his face. "Any friend of Ariana's is a friend of mine" she said letting go.

"Oh okay then" he said

"It's a shame though, two super hot people 'just friends' y'all would be perfect together" she said giggling making things awkward.

"Well I have to pee, sitting on a plane for three hours really fills your bladder" she said walking away leaving things between me and Justin really awkward.

"She's great" Justin chuckled

"Yeah, she's definitely something else" I said

"What do you think about what she said?" Justin asked

"About us being together?" I asked

"Yeah" he said

"I think it's a great idea, but I don't know, it's up to you" I said.

"Okay, well wanna go on a date tomorrow?" He asked making me blush a little

"I'd love to" I said, "Where are we going?" I asked

"That's a surprise!" He said "I should get going now, my mom is getting back from her business trip sometime today, tell Alexa I said bye." He said before Alexa came out.

"Aw, so soon. It was nice meeting you Justin, hope we can hang out sometime" Alexa said.

"Yeah I hope so too, bye Ari, see you tomorrow" he said winking making me smile.

He left and Alexa was standing there smiling from cheek to cheek.

"What?" I asked

"Something happened right? Please tell me something happened" she said.

"We're going on a date" I squealed and she soon squealed with me then we started jumping around. I didn't hear the door open but when I turned around I saw Justin standing there laughing. I stopped and looked at him and smiled awkwardly.

"Sorry to intrude, but I forgot my clothes here, I'll be quick" he said running upstairs

"That was so embarrassing" I whispered to Lexie.

"I know but it was so cute" she whispered back.

Justin came back down and said goodbye and walked out the door. Me and Lexie lightly squealed again and plopped down on the couch.

"I'm helping you get dressed for your date tomorrow, got it?" Lexie said.

"Okay, okay. Make me look fabulous" I said giggling.

We put in a movie and fell asleep on the couch.

Donee. So jariana is finally going on a dateee. And Lexie is in the story now and she'll stay until the winter break in the story ends. Hope y'all enjoyed and Merry Christmas Eve ❤️

Xoxo,
kissmybutera