6. New friends

Ariana's POV

I love hanging out with Justin. He makes me feel good about myself. After leaving my best friend Alexa in New York, no one has ever made me feel the way I felt with Alexa, but Justin did. I'm not sure if I like Justin..like that.

I hate that today is only Monday. I don't wanna go to school. I hate it there. I hate Selena, I hate the teachers, and I pretty much hate everyone there except for Justin.

I went upstairs to my room and fell asleep watching videos on YouTube.

---------------------------------------------

I was awoken by an annoying beeping noise coming from my alarm clock. It was 5:30 in the morning. I sat in bed for a good ten minutes, contemplating on whether or not I should go to school.

I finally got out of bed and went to check if my mom was home. She wasn't in her room, so I went downstairs and saw her passed out on the couch. I laughed at her as I went to freezer to get my waffles and heated them up. Once they were done, I drowned it in syrup and went upstairs to brush my teeth, do my hair and makeup, and change clothes.

"Bye mom" I whispered quietly walking out the door. I had to walk to school since my mom was asleep. I'm getting my license in two months so then I can finally drive.

I walked into the school and went to my locker I had bumped into a girl and she looked at me and smiled. Someone actually smiled at me.

"Hi! I'm Elizabeth, but you can call me Liz," the girl said.

"Oh, hi I'm Ar-" I said getting interrupted.

"Ariana, I know who you are, the whole school knows who you are" She said with a big smile on her face.

"Really, how?" I asked

"Well you're the one that beat up Selena and stole her boyfriend." She said chuckling, "I wanna get to know you better"

"I stole her boyfriend?"

"Yeah, Justin. He broke up with her saying that he likes you." She said

"Oh, wow, I uh.. Don't know what to say." I said

"Well, Justin is the hottest guy in school, and almost every girl likes him. But be careful, he's a bad boy. If any girl wants to sleep with him, he'll do it" she said

"Oh well, thanks for telling me that. I should get to class. Nice meeting you Liz"

"Okay, nice meeting you too Ariana. Find me at lunch so we can hang out, and I'll introduce you to all my friends" she said

"That sounds nice, see you at lunch!" I said smiling and walking away. This school doesn't seem to be so bad after all.

Justin's POV

I broke up with Selena before school, she threw a temper tantrum and told me I was making the biggest mistake of my life leaving her for Ariana.

After the hookup I had with that girl last night, I decided I only want one girl to have my attention, and that's Ariana. She's the most beautiful, funniest girl I've ever met.

Since I had first period with her, I thought I would ask her if she wanted to become something, not boyfriend-girlfriend, but love interests.

*ding, ding*

Okay, first period. Let's do this.

Okay, shorter chapter. But tomorrow's Friday! Then I have to babysit for cheer after school and then it's the start of winter break!! So excited. Have a holly jolly Christmas y'all. Thanks for reading!

Xoxo,
kissmybutera