21. Christmas

Ariana's POV

"MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS" Alexa said jumping on the bed making me and Justin groan.

"Go away" I yelled throwing a pillow at her.

"Ari, did you not here me? It's Christmas! We have to make cookies, come on get up" Alexa said pulling me out of bed.

"What about Justin?" I asked looking at him fast asleep.

"We'll wake him up later. I came to hang out with you Ariana and you're hanging out with him everyday! He's sleeping here for goodness sake! Now, let's spend some quality time together before he wakes up" she said making me feel bad for barely hanging out with her.

"Okay" I said hugging her.

I checked to see if my mom was in her room but she wasn't.

"Where's my mom?" I asked Alexa since she's seen my mom more than I have.

"Oh, she said she's at her new boyfriends house and call when we're awake" she said taking the cookie mix out.

"Alright we'll make the cookies and call my mom and then we can open gifts. I got you and Justin so many gifts. And Justin bought you tons too, he really likes you Alexa." I said making her smile.

"I'm glad! Now let's start this" she said handing me ingredients.

We started making cookies and we had a great time. Alexa spilled flour all over the place which made me laugh so hard. Then I remembered, her birthday is today!

"Oh my god! Happy birthday Alexa!" I said bringing her into a deep hug.

"Thank you Ariana" she said hugging me tighter.

We finished making our cookies making the house smell like Christmas. We sat down in front of the tv watching movies and tv shows until Justin came down.

He had a Christmas onesie on and a Santa hat. Me and Alexa laughed so hard at him as he strutted down the hallway acting like a model. Then he came and gave us a big hug

"Merry Christmas guys" he said.

He let go and grabbed some cookies and joined us on the couch. He put his arm around me and we decided to open presents. Justin got me a beautiful bracelet, a onesie that matched his, and a lot more.

Alexa got some socks, a sorta matching onesie and tons of candy from Justin. I got her a picture of us from pre school framed which made her tear up a bit, matching socks, a 50 dollar gift card for Starbucks and so much more. 

I got Justin elite socks that he had been talking about, red supras and money. We called my mom and talked for about an hour and then Alexa left to go see Marc since he's by himself for Christmas.

Justin and I mostly hung out and watched tv all day. It was boring, but fun at the same time.

Okay this was a super short chapter but I needed to get Christmas over with since it's already 2 days passed. I will skip to New Year's Eve next chapter so they can go back to school and yah, stuff will happen. Thanks for reading and happy holidays❤️

Xoxo
kissmybutera