Wattpad Cliché #22

'Titles' cliché

I know how hard it is, picking the right title for your book. You don't want it to spoil the book, but it can't be something that has nothing to do with it!

But there are lots of titles that you should avoid--I will name a few here.

--Anything that has 'bad-boy' in it. Like, 'bad-boy (insert name here)'. Or 'my bad-boy.' or 'the bad boy loves me.' 'my bad boy.' 'my bad-boy neighbor.' 'Oops, spilt coffee on the bad-boy!'

--If it is a werewolf story, refrain from 'my alpha mate,' 'bad-boy is my mate?' 'my mate rejected me.' 'my enemy is my mate?', ex cetera. Okay?

--'I'm a nerd' 'I'm a nerd, he's a bad-boy?' 'the nerds secret!' 'I'm a nerd with a crush on the bad-boy!'

--'the bad-boys baby' 'pregnant with the bad-boys kid' 'i had sex with the PLAYA and now I'm preggos?'

OK.

Now, those are very common titles and don't stand out very much (no offense to anyone with a book with those titles).

Now, up there I did bad boy, werewolf, nerd, and preggos with the players category in common names. Now I will show you how to make them worse.

--'No one really likes me but suddenly I find out the bad-boy has a crush on me, and I don't know why cos' I'm just clumsy and a plain nerd OMG what is going on!!11??//'

--there's this guy at my school who is a bad-boy, and I found out I'm a werewolf and HE'S MY MATE OMG OMG OMG how did this happen he won't like a nerd like me!!11'

--I'm a nerd, no one really likes me, but then I spilt coffee on the bad boy, and ever since then the bad boy seems really attracted to me and I think I like him too!!111!! AHHHHH!!!11'

--I was so upset so I did it with the bad boy but two months later I realize I'm pregnant OMG what will I do I mean I'm just a anti-social nerd, and he's a bad boy, how will he ever support the baby???// AHH!!11'

...annnnnd...

--that guy

--ooohh noo

--me x him

--a bump

The ones just above don't tell ANYTHING, and are pretty terrible, but the ones above those are two long and tell us to much. Not much suspense if the title says it all, right?

HAPPY NEW YEARS DAY EVERYONE (Two hours ago it was 2015! So weird!