Wattpad Cliché #2

Bad-boy and Good-Girl cliché

Bad boy= A dude who wears a leather jacket, rides a motorbike, sleeps with every girl he sets eyes on, is a rich hunk o' spunk, and everyone apart from 'good-girl (look below) has a HUGE crush on him.

Good girl= A shy, plain girl (at least, she says she's plain, but usually described like a model), a virgin, and... wait for it... a KLUTZ. Of course.

Here is the plot of most Bad-Boy & Good-Girl Romances.

Good Girl is ever-so clumsy in front of Bad-Boy, usually tripping over him, and he gives her the infamous smirk and says something rude. Offended, she goes on to say she hates him (keep this in mind for later). A couple of days later, she gets to know him (in quite a few books she has to go live with him), and decided he's not to bad.

But then... DUH DUH DUUUUHHH! Bad-Boy's girlfriend/Ultimate fangirl thinks that Good-Girl is trying to steal her man, so she threatens Good-Girl!...and Good-Girl doesn't tell any adults even though she's supposed to be smart.

Eventually, Bad-Boy finds out his GF/Ultimate Fangirl is being a bitch to Good-Girl, and breaks up with her. Bad-Boy and Good-Girl go on a date and get together.

After some kinky-sex and making-out, maybe one of them cheats (but the other just forgives them like that), the Good-Girl falls into a coma after crashing her car, but Bad-Boy wakes her up with his magic powers, and they all live happily-ever-after!

...then the ex-girlfriend comes back and murders them all. The End!

(I have written Good-Girl and Bad-Boy so much they don't look like real words anymore)