Chapter 25: Salvation

"Hi-yah!" Katherine yells as she lands in back of Ian, a few steps bellow him, and spins to hit him in the back. Ian stumbles foreword, for he tried to dodge the attack, but the Katana had already cut part of his back. Ian grunts as he turns around, his coat swings behind him. Ian pulls his blade next to his cheek and then thrusts it foreword, a stab that would hit Katherine straight on the head. Katherine spreads her thin fairy wings and jumps back, avoiding the quick strike. Ian grits his teeth as he jumps towards Katherine while activating his wings. Ian swings his sword diagonally from right to left, his blade ending next to his left side. Katherine winces and flies back a bit, for she took full impact from the attack. Katherine activates a sword skill, her blade glowing bright green and screeches loudly. She goes for jab to Ian's left shoulder, which is futile for Ian sidesteps. The female musketeer pulls her sword back and goes for a second jab to Ian's stomach, which would've hit if Ian didn't swing his sword in a semi circle in front of his abdomen, which sends Katherine's attack towards empty space next to him.
"Argh!" Katherine grunts as she quickly goes for a third strike to Ian's right thigh. Ian once again sidesteps and avoids the quick stab. Katherine yells as she spins around and goes for a diagonal slash from Ian's left shoulder to his right thigh. Ian swings his right hand, that is holding his sword, a few feet above his left shoulder, the blade pointing behind Ian's shoulder. The Katana clashes with Ian's sword, a loud noise being created when the two come in contact. Ian grits his teeth as Katherine applies pressure in her sword, forcing Ian to grip his sword tighter. The Ex-Mandalorian pushes Katherine's Katana away by swinging his sword in a foreword arc. This causes Katherine to stumble backwards. Ian rushed towards her and knees her to the stomach. The female player somersaults backwards after the attack her cousin made. She tightens her grip on the curved sword. Katherine quickly glances at her health. The female's health is on 3/4 green. Ian takes this time to bring his sword back, almost touching his ear. The sword then screeches and glows a golden color. Katherine brings her hilt a little below the waist, so her blade is directly in front of her. Ian throws his sword foreword, sending it hurtling towards the musketeer. Katherine gasp as the incoming sword stabs her directly on her stomach. Katherine looks at the hilt of Ian's sword. She didn't expect an attack like that. She doesn't even know what skill that was, but she should've known Ian learned a special sword skill. Nathan covers his mouth as he just saw this attack happen. He starts running all the possible sword skill that could've been.

Ian flies up for a while before looking down at his cousin. She's to distracted on the attack that was just launched by Ian.
"I'm sorry...." Ian whispers to himself as he drop kicks towards Katherine, using gravity as a weapon. Katherine slowly raises her head to see Ian rushing towards her, both his feet pouting directly at her. She closes her eyes and waits for the attack.
'Thank you, for showing me how strong you are....' Katherine smiles weakly as Ian slams his feet on Katherine, one foot on her stomach and one on top of his sword's hilt. The attack sends Katherine plummeting harshly towards the ground, a large explosion is heard, sending dirt and dust on every direction. Ian flies towards Katherine's landing location. Katherine is all scratched and covered in dirt, and barely able to stand up. Ian smiles as he lands in front of her.
"Thank you...." Katherine says weakly as she places one hand on the tree to support her. Ian smiles as he sheathes his sword on his scabbard behind him. Katherine hugs Ian tightly. Ian smiles as he puts his arm around her back. "I missed you....I missed you so much, Ian." Katherine says as tears roll down her. Ian move his hand behind Katherine's head and strokes her hair kindly.
     "I did too. I did too." Ian says softly.
The two eventually let go of each other. "Go. I know you can defeat it." Katherine says. Ian nods and smiles confidently as he walks up the smooth stone steps. Ian pushes the heavy gate with ease, and thousands upon thousands guards with heavy armor spawn all around Ian.
-----
"What kind of sword skill was that!" Nathan asks, still amazed by what can barely be called a sword skill. Katherine shrugs her shoulder. "I don't know." She replies. She honestly doesn't care either. She knows her cousin could do things that seem impossible in video games.
     "Can I call hacks?" Nathan says as he stands up. "Call hacks and you won't have a mouth to say hacks anymore." Katherine angrily growls at the Archer. Nathan sighs. Before he can say or do anything, Ian comes out of the dungeon, his health at 10 once again. "Hit me." Ian says as Nathan draws his bow and pulls back the string before releasing another healing arrow to Ian's knee. Once Ian's health reaches Max, he pulls out the arrow and hands it back to archer. Katherine rushes at Ian and hugs him. "I knew you can do it!!" She exclaims with joy.
"You want to see the relic?" Ian asks with a victorious smirk. Katherine and Nathan nod with their eyes wide open with excitement to see the second relic. Ian takes out a small angel wing, opposite to the one Nathan and Katherine have. The two inspect the relic. "What do you think the last relic will be?" Nathan asks.