Chapter 3: Guild Meetings

The mandalorian player jumps out of light speed, entering Yavin's 4 orbit. Several Republic Acclamators are in orbit of the planet, carefully defending the only planet players have as a safe haven. Ian flew right pass them, for the blockade allowed players of any kind to enter, and starts heading towards the the players' base. As he spots the massive exterior of the temple, he descends his ship and lands in a circular platform. The player walks towards the enormous base. Caliber opened the cockpit of his Arc-170 and jumped out, landing safely on the ground. "So this is it." he said to himself, approaching the large entrance of the base. Many guards look at him before whispering to their friends. Apparently Ian was the only player wearing Mandolorian armor, and his blasters aren't helping him stay low. Nevertheless the guards opened the doors and allowed Ian access into the temple.

As he enters, Ian sees many players rushing into the arena section of the base, others have already taken their seats. Players can be heard talking to each other with excitement while others quickly sign up to test their skills on the battlefield. Ian walks straight towards the arena to see what the commotion was all about. After entering the large spectating room, he sees eight players in the middle of the arena fighting a four against four battle. When a player is under yellow, the player is then removed from the match, for they do not want any casualties in this training simulations. Ian sits down on a chair to see the fight, wanting to analyze different players' battle style. The match quickly turns into a three against two. He can tell that the team with 3 member are working together as the other duo are not very helpful towards each other, not that it wasn't obvious by the way the duo bickered against each other. The team of three consists of two males, both wearing Spartan Recruit armor, and one female fighter equipped in white and gold trimmed clone trooper phase 1 armor. The team of two are both wearing Spartan Recruit armor, their colors being red with black outlines on the armor. The female clone player runs up to a sniper pillar while her team members both run to cover behind a wall. The enemy team are clueless about where the opponents are currently located in and are arguing about what they should do.

'Given the situation. The player in the sniper nest should-' Ian's train of thought is cut by a sniper shot from the arena. The female player has shot both enemy players with one bullet, and both enemy team is now in low yellow health. "Game over. " The announcer says as the crowd cheers for the winning team. Ian walks down the bleachers and makes it to the arena. As he enters and is viewed by the crowd the place goes silent. The winning team and a new player in front if the team looks at Ian.

"Today's tryouts for a leading guild is over so if you would like to try tomorrow." The new player says. "I don't care. I got a message by you saying that you're the highest ranking player right?" Ian says to the new player, Calem. He nods, acknowledging the message he sent to all the players in the game "Why yes I am. Level 18 and currently leading one of the largest guild, the Spartan Republic." Ian chuckles as if he heard a joke. "Level 18, really?" he scoffed in disbelief. "I'm sorry, did I say something?" The leader asks Ian, not sure why he was chuckling. " Yea, that I'm a level 27." He explained. "And with Triple Wield Ability. But I'm not here for these tournaments. I'm not going to join your guild. I'm here to say that I've got some valuable information for you guys to succeed in being the heroes." Ian says as he walks in a circle around Calem. The crowd starts to whisper and murmur to each other, for information right now has been very low and vague. "He has a triple wield ability, only few of the beta testers got that!" One player in the crowd yells. "Beta players knew everything! So why didn't they warn us about this death trap!" All the players in the crowd start to yell at Ian for not helping them, and Ian couldn't blame them. They wouldn't believe him if he tried to explain his innocence. "Well. I see my presence is not needed. Here." Ian tossed a small tablet on the floor in front of Calem. "Listen well! I am one of the only Beta Testers to make it halfway to completing this game," Ian looks at the crowd ", I am here to help! But I've learned from my mistakes of being in a guild," Ian walks around the arena still facing the crowd ", so I've gathered all the information I know about this game and gave it to your leader." Ian says as he turns his attention to Calem. "That tablet contains everything I know about the game and tactics we used to quickly eliminate bosses. Don't expect anything from me, for I'm much better off in this world than the other." With that, Ian steps out of the arena and into the main hall, where he buys a few items.

"That should be enough until a new planet is under the players' control." He murmurs quietly to himself while checking his items and equipment. "Even if I wanted more, my credits are running low."

"Here." Ian hears a female voice behind him. The player quickly turns around to see a girl his height. Her caramel color hair flows down to her waist while her ruby red eyes are focused on Ian. A small smile appeared on his face. "I gave you a few items to help you out." The girl says. Ian had his helmet on, and was glad she didn't saw his face. He simply walks away, not wanting to to stay any longer in the base.

"You're Welcome!" She shouts angrily at the leaving player. "He's such a jerk." She pouts and looks away. "Don't worry babe, he's just another ignorant player who thinks he can do whatever he wants." Calem says behind his girlfriend. "Yea... I guess people like that exist." She murmurs. The leader walked to her side and smiled.

"Let's go, Heather. We have much to do."