Chapter 10: The Explosive Nebula

"Man, thank you so much for saving us back there!" A player by the namer tag of Steven_Seven says, his real name being just Steven, wearing a blue T-shirt and some baggy brown pants, his hair being neon blue that matches his eyes.
"Yea, that was awesome. The way you entered into a full on fist fight with an elite field general." Another player says, his name being Samuel but his namer tag shows XXSamuel L_JacksonXX. He is wearing a green shirt and same brown pants. His eyes being red and his hair colored orange.
"It was nothing, honestly..." Our hero Ian says, being modest. "Don't be like that dude, you totally have skills. You should be getting millions of alliance invites from every alliances out there!" CerealKiller17, real name is Jack, says. He has a long sleeve orange shirt and black baggy pants, his eyes being brown as wood as well as his hair which is covering his left eye.

"I guess you could say that..." Ian murmured. He looks at the small alliance in front of him. The three players that where talking to him were on the left side of long rectangular table, while other two are on the right side. One player, his name is Jacob,on the right was wearing a purple t-shirt and black shorts, his hair white as snow and his eyes black as night. The last member  is a girl, whose name is Jessie, is wearing a long sleeve yellow shirt , which matches her hair and eyes, her leggings colored grey.

"So what level are you Caliber?" Jacob asks, grabbing his cup of water and takes a sip out of it. "Me? I think I am a 37." The Mandalorian lies. If he said the truth, he would probably not make friends. Lately he realized that maybe he should give Alliances another chance. With the exception of high level ones, cause they will immediately find out who he is. "Really? What a coincidence! We are all 35s or so. The highest, me, is 36," Steven says, pointing to himself while smirking ," while the lowest *cough* Jessie *cough* is 31." He finishes, and takes a bite out of his cookie. "Hey! I'm trying my best!" Jessie pouts, trying to defend herself. "Yea, you try to sit in the back with an assault rifle and miss EVERY shot." Jacob emphasis the word every, just to get his point across. The girl tries to retaliate but can't, instead she makes a fool out of herself by stuttering. This makes everyone laugh, except for the green eye player. Deep down, Ian feels pity. He can relate to being pushed away, even though he tries his best. "C'mon guys, it can't be that bad, I mean, hasn't she done anything right?" Ian asks, trying to help Jessie and wanting to hear something positive. "Well...she...how about..." Samuel starts, but can't answer the question. "The time she headshot a Jackel with her pistol!" Jack recalls the time Jessie did something good. "Yea but...no that actually works." Steven admits, realizing that she isn't totally useless besides carrying items and quickly spreading ammunition across the field. Ian smiles, something positive came out, he knew that Jessie has done something right before.

"Anyways, besides the point, we were wondering." Steven starts, standing up from his seat. "Wow we actually thought about something, shocker." Jacob says, and is immediately responded by a shut up from Steven. "As I was saying, I was wondering if you would like to join our guild? We haven't had a new player since two months ago, and he unfortunately died in combat." Steven asks the Mandalorian and follows with a sad thing after. Ian looks at the guild. They seem nice and try date about each other. Jessie might be the lowest level player, but they didn't kicked her out because of that. "Yes. I would be glad to join your guild." Ian answers positively. "Great!" Steven throws his right fist happily in the air, getting a new member was difficult and he has managed to get a good player. He hastily sends an alliance invitation to Ian, not wanting to waste any more time. A white small screen appears in front of Ian, with two small icons on the bottom, one small round green circle with a check mark on it, and the one next to it is red with an X mark. The solo player accepts the invite and is accepted into to alliance.

"Cheers for the new member of the Explosive Nebulas!" Steven raises his cup and extends his hand that is holding onto his drink to the center of the table, waiting for the others to do their part. "Cheers!!" Everyone else says, bumping their cups and followed by drinking the liquid that is inside.
-----
"C'mon, it's a grunt, you can do it!!" Jack cheers on his teammate. "B-but it's scary." Jessie responds, her hands shaking as she tightens her grip on the DMR. The grunt tries to do a intimidating scream, but turns out to be futile, however, the scream seem ended to have done its trick to Jessie, who shrieks in fear and aimlessly fires at the low level creature. With all the shots missing and half her clip gone, the grunt fires the shots from his blue curved pistol. The first two barely misses its target while the third shot hits Jessie straight in the stomach. She groans at the pain, and accidentally pulls the trigger.

The bullet goes straight through the alien's skull, leaving a very tiny hole on its forehead. The grunt falls to the floor before shattering into a million pieces and disappearing. "You did it!" Everyone cheers. The alliance picks her up while cheering. "What did I do?" Jessie asks, confused at what's happening. She then remembers what she was doing and puts the pieces together. "You killed the grunt!"
"You nailed it in the head!"
"I knew you can do it!"
     These are all of the few things that is heard before they put her back on the ground. With practice done, the alliance walk back to the hotel they are staying in.
-----
"Rrraaaa!!" An Elite's deep battle grunt is heard, followed by a diagonal slash from his plasma sword. The sword moves from the alien's top right to the left side of his waist. Ian catches his opponent's wrist halfway through the strike with his left hand, he draws his right Westar and rapidly fires at the attacker's stomach. The Elite groans in agony and takes a few steps back for balance support while covering his stomach with both his hands. The black and gold armor player places his blaster away and lunges towards the Elite, punching him in the stomach. Ian's right hand starts to glow green and is followed by a screeching charging sound. He pulls hand back, waits for the elite to charge at him. Once in range, Ian stabs the elite with his right hand, sending the HP down before hitting the zero mark.

The teen then accepts his reward. He turns around to head back to the hotel. "That was cool." He hears a voice say. Ian turns to right and sees Jessie sitting down in front of a tree, sitting down and her back resting on the brown trunk. "What was?" Ian asks, even though he knows what she means. She giggles at his response, knowing that he is just being modest. "Anyways, what are you doing here this late at night?" The winner of the latest battle asks, for it is 1 A.M in game time and real time. "Just wanted to be alone...but then I saw this fight and decided to stay and watch." She answers, her legs pressing on her chest and wraps her arms around her thin legs. "You should get some rest." Is the only thing Ian says. He doesn't knows how to handle emotions, and being 14 doesn't help either. "Yea...I guess..." Jessie sadly replies. She has always been put aside and no one ever talked to her about what she is feeling. "But if you want...you can sleep in my room with me. I mean, I have two beds." Ian offers while trying not to make the offer sound weird. Jessie stands up, and walks up to Ian where they are only two yards away from each other. "Uh...s-sure." She says. Ian smiles and heads back to the hotel with Jessie following from behind.
-----
Ian opens the door of his room for Jessie. The female teen walks inside, admiring the room. To the left is a mini kitchen with a fridge, a marble counter that goes against the wall before branching off into a peninsula, several white wooden cabinets for plates and utensils, and a microwave placed right next to the fridge. To the middle is a small and simple living room with a plasma T.V being 55" wide, a couch placed several feet from the T.V, and a sofa chair bear the corner.
"The bedroom is over here." Ian says, walking to the middle of the room and turning left towards a door. He opens it and inside the room lies two beds, one near the right wall with a window on the wall next to the bed. The other bed is on the left side of the room and a nightstand splits the two beds apart.
"You can take the one near the window while I'll take the other one. Is that ok?" The Mandalorian says, trying to organize who will sleep on which bed. "Yes, that's fine." Replies the girl who is opening her menu. She goes to clothing and switches to night gown. A white light surrounds her clothes, covering her body before disappearing. She is wearing a yellow long sleeve pajama shirt with matching pajama pants. "Are you going to change?" Jessie randomly asks. "No. I sleep with my armor." Ian answers, takes off his helmet, and puts it on the nightstand.
"Oh...ok."
"It keeps me ready for the morning. Anyway, let's get some rest." Ian lies on his bed and slowly drifts of to the world of dream. Jessie lies down and smiles, thinking about Ian makes her feel...warm. She never had this kind of feeling. She giggles as follows Ian into sleep.
-----
Hey guys. I wanted to ask if any of you have a character that you would like to share so I can put it in this story. Just asking. And if you do. Comment and then P.M me for further details. Anyway. Peace!! :)