Chapter 20: The End

A young, beautiful female teen, which we all know as Heather, slowly wakes up as a beam of light goes through the window and hits her face. She sits up straight on her bed as she yawns and stretches her arms. She looks to her left to see a midnight black hair teen asleep. He's no other than Ian, however, his username is Caliber. Heather smiles as she hugs the sleeping boy.
      "I love you, Ian." Heather whispers to his ears. "Love you too." Ian replies softly. This causes Heather to release him and fall off the bed. She has no clue that Ian was awake, so he took her by surprise. "I-Ian!" She yells a bit angrily at him. Ian just laughs his ass off. Heather stands up, an angry and disapproval look on her face. "Ian! Why did you scare me like that!" She exclaims. Ian, still laughing, manages to reply.
     "Well, why would you hug me in the middle of my sleep?"
Heather gasps softly. "How dare you use that as an excuse!" She remarks as her face is red in blush. This, however, causes Ian to keep laughing hysterically. Heather will not deal with Ian's shenanigans, especially not this early in the morning. She swiftly pushes Ian off the bed, and he lands on his chest. Heather proceeds to get on his back and grab his right hand and put it behind his left shoulder blade. "Ok ok ok ok I'm sorry." Ian says, somehow managing too keep laughing. "What was that? I can't hear you." Heather says in a teasing voice. "I said I'm sorry!" Ian says, trying his best to not laugh. Heather keeps him in the lock for a while longer before releasing Ian. She gets up and walks to the bathroom. Ian sighs as he opens his menu and changes clothes to his black sweatshirt and black sweatpants.
Heather exits the bathroom, changed to her white shirt work gold trimming and blue jeans. Ian smiles at his wife. "You look gorgeous." He complements. Heather exhales sharply as she looks away from him, still acting like she's mad at him. "Oh C'mon," Ian walks behind her and wraps his ar is around her waist ,"what do you want me to say?" He asks. "I don't know." Heather replies. She's curious to see what Ian will do if she keeps her act up. "Maybe we can have some fun?" He whispers as he places soft kisses on the side of her neck. "That sounds....tempting." She tells his husband. Before the two can continue, a beeping noise interrupts the two. Ian groans as he throws himself back to bed. Heather walks to the nightstand and takes out her hologram projector.

"Heather, beautiful as ever." Calem tells Heather. Ian sits upright, squinting his eyes to the hologram, clearly pissed at Calem for saying that. It may be a simple complement, it the three know that Calem still loves Heather, even though she broke up with him years ago. "Stop it and cut to the chase." Heather sighs, pissed that her ex is still doing that. "As you say beautiful. I'm afraid your honeymoon has ended today. The Spartan Republic needs you back, and the it's a direct order from the Senate Commando's." Calem informs. Heather looks at him in disbelief. "What! Why!?" She angrily asks for an explanation. "We will inform you in detail once you arrive." Calem says as he ends the transmission. Heather sighs. "I guess we have to go." She says, sad that Calem ended the honeymoon.
"Hey. Don't be sad. We'll come back afterwards." Ian says as he stands up and walks to Heather. "Alright. Let's go." The two grab their warp crystal and teleport to Naboo's capital. Once there, they walk through the huge Promethean warp portal.
-----
"Alright! Why did you call us in!" Heather demands an explanation. The Senate Commando's look at Calem to see what he will say. "Early today, we sent a recon team of 5 to check out the boss floor," Calem starts the explanation ," but they never returned. The entire team was wiped out, with no word of who or what is inside."
     "The couldn't teleport out, could they?" Heather inquires. "That is correct." Calem affirms. "We fear that after this boss. We might start stacking our losses once again." Sephora informs. Heather and Ian look at each other. Ever since the 4th boss, all the Alliances have figured out a plan to not lose any lives during the battles. That reduced the amount of deaths immensely. The couple look back at the commando's.
"And how do you plan to defeat this boss, if we don't even know what faction he's in or what he is?" Ian asks. "Well. We have united every alliance and invited every player to help us in this fight. I will also fight in this battle." Calem says. Heather immediately realized how powerful this boss is, especially if it made Calem want to fight. "The raid will start at 14:15. I want everybody at the portal by 13:50. You are dismissed." Calem says. Heather and Ian walk out of the room.
-----
"Ian!? Heather!?" Darcy says as she approaches the two with Artie by her side. "Hey guys. What's up?" Ian smiles at the two players approaching them. "Not much not much. Leveled up a bit, got new armor as you can tell." Darcy says, for she has upgraded to Arc trooper phase II armor, still keeping her pink design on it. She also has a black and pink pauldron and her kama is black with the edges being pink and has pink, diagonal stripe design. "She's not the only one with upgrades though." Artie smirks and, just like Darcy, is holding his helmet underneath his right arm. The difference between his upgrade and Darcy's is that he has an Arf trooper helmet with orange trimming along the visor and three large stripes, all about two inches apart, on the right part of his helmet, one which goes along his visor. He is also wearing a pauldron, but the color scheme is black with orange. His torsos has white and orange lines along the edges of his armor. He has an A on his right part of his chest-plate. He is also wearing a kama, except he has no color design on it, just plain black.
"When did you get the armor upgrade?" Ian asks the two. "Well, today was when we started adding the design and details on it. So like yesterday." Darcy answers. "On the side note, Artie asked me out yesterday as well." Darcy adds. "Really!!" Heather and Ian say at the same time.
"Yup! It was about damn time as well. So I said yes." Darcy says, grinning happily. "Yea....I thought knead friendzoned, but lucky for me, I wasn't." Artie says, a shade of red covering his face.
At that exact moment, Max, out of no where, places his arm around Artie. "See! I told you she would say yes." The clones player happily says. He is wearing regular phase II clone armor, with his color scheme still being purple. His helmet has Jagger Eyes, the same Captain Rex from Star Wars does, and it shows his bravery in the battle field and that the first letter of his name is an M.
"Hey Max. Long time no see." Ian says. "How's it going?" Darcy asks the older player.
"I guess so..." Artie murmurs.
"Max, How've you been?" Heather asks.
"Yup. It's been a while, Ian. It's all good Darcy. And I've been, thanks for you concern commander." Max answers the question and replies to the comments that the four players have made. Before any conversation can continue, John, Lief, and Jackie walk to the four.
"What's up guys?" Connor asks, who is wearing all war master Spartan armor, with the primary color being Steel and secondary being green. "How'd the honeymoon go?" Jackie asks, and she is wearing all Spartan Fotus armor in all violet color. Her visor is silver, which may not match the colors she has, but she likes it.
"Hey." Is all that Leif says. She is still wearing her Clone Cadet armor, with yellow stripes on her shoulder down to her wrist and a number 1 on her left part of her chest-plate.
"Hey! Connor!" Max waves at him as everyone else say their hellos. Ian was surprised that EVERYBODY came. He thought that maybe just Artie and Darcy, and potentially Max, but never the entire squad. Ian smiles that everybody is here, but deep down, he's worried that they might not survive, if the boss is as strong as they say as it is.