Chapter 17: Honeymoon on Naboo

^^Heather's kimono ^^
"So let me get this straight. You want to take Heather for two weeks to celebrate your marriage!?" Calem says, shocked that Heather was getting married. "That is correct." Ian says, holding Heather's hand. Calem was furious at Ian. He wanted to tear Ian into little pieces right here and now. But he can't, that'll show jealousy. "Alright. You may take two weeks." Calem sighs, giving them permission to celebrate. Ian and Heather turn to lol at each other and smile. "But! If something extremely important comes up, you will return as soon as possible." Calem tells the couple. "Fine by me." Ian replies. "Fair enough." Heather says. The two walk out of the room and into the lobby of the Spartan-Republic HQ. The two happily exit the large base.

"So where are we going?" Heather asks her husband. "Well. Naboo. That's the place were first met that didn't involve shooting and killing. So I choose there." Ian answers the question, walking to the large Promethean warp portal. "After you." Ian says, allowing Heather to go through. Heather smirks and walks through the portal, disappearing from the planet Wayland. Heather is followed by Ian. Once the two have passed through the portal, they start to look around. They see bright green trees, beautiful blue sky and colorful grass filled with all sorts of flowers.
"It's so beautiful!" Heather happily exclaims, running through the field. Ian smiles as he watches her run around like a little child. Heather turns and smiles at Ian. "So where are we staying?" She asks, walking back to the beta player. "Well. The Palace is over there." Ian points behind him. "So I bought a cabin over there." He says as he turns around and points to a small forest. "Then let's go!" Heather says, grabbing Ian's hand and running towards the direction of their new house.

Heather opens the door and looks around. The living room is big, with one couch, two sofa chairs and one wooden chair all in a rectangle position, and in the middle lies a black wooden coffee table. Heather skips around the living room, looking at everything. She gasps as she enters the kitchen. But not a gasp of shock or fear, but a gasp of surprise and joy. The kitchen is almost exactly like the one she has in her house, except this one was bigger.
"Do you like it?" Ian asks, leaning against the kitchen counter. "I love it!" Heather replies as she tightly hugs Ian. "Yea well... I knew you'd like it." Ian says, gasping for air. "Whoops, sorry," Heather says, releasing Ian from the tight embrace. The two smile at each other before exiting the kitchen.

"Well. It's getting late. So let's go to bed." Ian says as he walks to the master bedroom. The room has two normal king size bed, and in between them is a nightstand with a lamp resting on top of it. "I'm going to shower." Ian says as he walks to the bathroom. Heather nods and she jumps into bed. She opens her menu and hours to get outfit. Heather starts scrolling down her outfits until she finds what she is looking for. She changes to her sleep wear and goes to sleep right after.
-----
Heather slowly wakes up, blinking her eyes several times and adjusting to the sunlight that is coming from the window. Ian has already woken up and is drinking some by chocolate, mainly cause he doesn't really like coffee and prefers hot chocolate over tea. Heather yawns as she leaves the room. "Good morning." Ian says, watching some holograms displaying the news, sitting down on a chair with the dining table in front of him. The news was not about the outside world, but about bosses and Alliance plans and any thing of such sort. This game is very complex that the news even show local things, like robberies or coming up festivals. But, the topic of the news was Ian and Heather.
"What are you watching?" Heather says as she sits on the corner of the dining table. "Well. Before the topic was about us, which it was for like the past hour or so, I was watching things about recently gained planets with no casualties." Ian says as he turns of the small hologram that was placed on the table. "Ok." Heather answers, smiling. "So what do you want to do?" Ian asks, focusing his attention entirely on his wife. "Well. I wanted to go to the lake nearby." Heather responds, getting off the table. "Sounds good. Just go change. I don't think you want to go wearing that." Ian says.
"Alright." She replies, opening her menu and equipping a different outfit. A bright blue light surrounds Heather, and once it's gone, it reveals Heather wearing a white kimono with purple flower designs all around it. "Are you Japanese?" Ian simply asks. "No," Heather answers ,"I just like wearing kimonos."
"But that's-"
"Hush! I'm the one with fashion expertise." Heather interrupts Ian.
"Whatever you say commander." Ian says as he stands up. "Let's go." Ian says. He is wearing black sweatpants with a golden trims, and matching sweatshirt. Ian walks outside and is followed by Heather. The young couple walk towards the lake, which is about 600 yards away.
-----
"It's so beautiful!" Heather happily says as she looks at the lake. "C'mon, let's go swimming." Heather says as she unties her kimono and let's it slide of, revealing a white bikini. The bikini emphasizes Heather's perfect curves. "What are you waiting for? Change to your swimwear." Heather says to Ian as she takes of her sandals and enters the lake, only far enough to were the water reaches her waist. "You never told me we were going swimming." Ian says, his face turning slightly red in blush. "Then get naked and swim. You just don't go to the lake and not swim." Heather says, pointing out something that should've gone through Ian's head before they went to the lake. Her first statement makes Ian blush harder, causing Heather to giggle. "I'll just swim shirtless." Ian says as he takes off his sweatshirt and undershirt, revealing a six pack and many battle scars that haven't cured. Heather immediately gasps and seeing the scars. "I-Ian...those scars." Heather says, point to his torso. "Oh. These," Ian says while pointing to several scars ,"I only keep the important ones."
"But this game allows you to cure all scars you may get in battle. Why would you ever want to keep them?" Heather asks, still shocked that Ian has battle scars. "I just keep them, alright. There's nothing strange in that." Ian says as he takes of his shoes and socks. "Ok..." Heather says, dropping the subject.

"Isn't this nice?" Heather says laying on her back and floating in the lake. "Yea. It is." Ian says, who is standing upright underwater, the water only reaching up to his stomach. "So. I guess we should get to know each other a little more. When did you discover gaming." Heather asks, still floating.
"Well....when I was 7 I believe. It started with my friend Nathan showing me Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. O liked it a lot and decided to play it. After that, I just discovered other consoles by myself." Ian tells Heather about his discovery in gaming. "That's cool. I discovered it one day when my family went on vacation. My older cousin showed me his 3DS and he was playing Super Smash. After that, video games have been my escape from reality." Heather says. "Escape form reality? What does that mean?" Ian asks. He has never heard Heather say anything about escaping reality.
"Oh. I guess you don't know. My parents are strict. So they expect me to live up to our family's expectation. They make me study almost twice as hard, even though I already master whatever school taught me the first day. I'm a very fast learner. So if I get anything below an A, my parents go full rage mode. I still remember them yelling at me for getting an A-." Heather sighs. Ian feels bad about that. He never had his parents, uncle, or aunt ever scold at him for getting an A-, mainly because he gets A- and A's with the occasional A+ every now and then, but he lost his parents at age 6, so he wouldn't know how his parents would react, but his uncle and aunt wouldn't scold him, they'll just encourage Ian to try better next time, which he always did.

"Oh..." Ian says, not knowing what to say. "Yea. And my parents are always talking about the future of their company, so ever since I was 13 they would go to other big company parties or reunions and introduce me to their son's. I hated it. They want me to marry a spoiled brat just for the future of their company." Heather sighs, closing her eyes. "They told you that?" Ian ask.
"No, but I figure things out quickly so I connected the dots. I told them about It and all they did was deny it and say that they just want me to make new friends." Heather replies. "Anyway, next question. why did you want to play Fusion Online in the first place?" Heather launches another question. Ian chuckles once. "That's easy. I always liked Star Wars since I was four, my dad showed me it and I liked it. A lot. When I was 9 my uncle showed me Halo 5 and I liked it too. So when a game about Halo and Star Wars was announced on a platform were you could literally be inside the game. I quickly signed up to be a beta player AND help design a few maps." Ian answers his wife's question. "Interesting." Heather replies. "What about you? Why did you want to play this death trap?" Ian asks a question of his own.
"Well. I liked star wars because if my dad as well. Halo...well, another cousin of mines challenged me to it when I was 10, so I quickly bought an Xbox one and practiced. Eventually I beat him and that's how I came to know about halo. When tech trailer came out for Fusion Online. I bought the Neuron Pulser Fusion Online edition. The thing is, j was confused as to why it didn't come with a poster or anything physical. Now I know why." Heather says.

A loud snap of a twig is heard. Isn't urns around and looks at the forest and brings his right hand above water, and out of no where he has his Westar. Heather stands upright and brings her arm above water, also holding her blaster than came from thin air. "Let's go check that out." Ian says as he comes out of the lake. "Alright." Heather replies, getting out of the lake as well. The two run to the forest and look around for whatever made that noise. Heather gasps and puts her blaster away and kneels on the floor. "What is it?" In asks.
"Look. A little girl." Heather says, picking up a little girl. The girl has black hair pulled into two pigtails and she's wearing a white dress. "Let's take her back to the cabin. We will know what to do with her once we arrive." Ian says. "Ok." Heather agrees. She carries the little girl in her arm and walks to the cabin. Ian grabs the kimono and his sweatshirt before walking to the cabin. 'Well. Let's see what this is all about.' Ian thinks to himself as he walks to the cabin
-----
Another chapter!! Yay!! I have also started a Roleplay. The role play takes place in a different Artificial Reality game. So far it is only in its forum entry stage. The game is Cursed Blade Online. That game is the upcoming game that Ian and the others will play. If you are interested please head over to that roleplay and I hope to see you there. Any way. Until next time :)