Chapter 22: Julx, village of Muskateers

Ian sat in his bed, holding the contraption that trapped him in a artificial world. "We meet again." He says, tightening his grip on the four year old device. He hated that thing when he got trapped. But now, he treasures it. If it wasn't for that device he would've never met his girlfriend, Heather Rogue.
"Lend me your power one last time." The teen says. He places the helmet on and lies down on his bed. "Link start!" He says as he closes his eyes and rays of lights shine everywhere.
-----
"Hua!" Ian says, looking around. He's in a dark room. "Hello, Player. Please choose a class." A female computer voice says. Ian turns around to see a small, cylinder post about three feet tall, and it is displaying multiple characters above it all lined in a circle. Ian touches the first character.
"Samurai. Warrior class. Fit for combat and ready to defeat their opponent in a notice moment." The computer says. Ian would've chooses that, if it wasn't red and other colors. The teen shakes his head and scrolls through options. He then finds a class that catches his attention.
"Ninja. Fighter class. A ninja hits at tonight and never misses it's opponent." The computer says. The female computer then starts talking about classes and subclass. Ian ignores it and presses the accept button. "Please choose a subclass." The computer says, giving him three new options.
"Hunter, Lurker, Assassin. Each on specializes in different forms of combat. Hunter allows for swifter movement and increase speed and sight, increase damage with range weapons and normal swords. Lurker excel in hand to hand combat and close quarter combat. Assassin have higher stealth, making it harder to see in the dark and slightly harder to see in the day, and it's increase damage with shoto blades and other small swords." The computer tells Ian about each subclass. The new curse blade online player presses the Hunter class, mainly because of looks. The assassin wears a cloak, which he doesn't like ((assassin's creed)) and the lurker wears a ninja outfit with a mask, which seems uncomfortable to Ian. The Hunter class has more of a mix. It has the assassin's cloak but without the hood, and it has the lurkers fingerless gloves.
"Please insert a username. This will be visible to other players and cannot be changed." The electronic voice informs Ian. The winner of Fusion Online puts the same username he had when he was playing in the death game.
"Caliber. Is this correct?" The computer says, saying his username. Ian clicks on the accept button.
"Oh my. Caliber is the winner of the Fusion Online game. He has special access to the game and it's design for being an alpha designer and a beta player. Please select a second subclass." The computer says, almost as if she was surprised and nervous, the same way a person would be if they met a celebrity. "Uh.... Alright." Ian says, confused at how the computer would know this. Nevertheless, Ian clicks on the assassin subclass. "Thank you. You will spawn at your class's home town. Enjoy the game." The computer says as the dark room starts to deteriorate, gaps and cracks appearing on every side. "What the hell!" Ian says, as he notices that this isn't suppose to happen. Ian falls down, plummeting from the sky above to the ground below.

Ian slams straight to the ground. Ian sighs as he stands up. "This doesn't look like a city to me." He says as he looks around. He only sees trees after trees in every direction. "Well. At least I got this cool coat." He says as he looks at his black with gold trimmed coat. Apparently he got some sort of legendary coat for defeating Fusion Online. He doesn't understand why, his only guess is that Calem probably wanted to get some sort of cool rare armor every game he enters, mainly because he is greedy and he coded the first artificial reality game, meaning that the other games have the same coding.
     Ian then gasps sharply. He quickly opens his menu and goes to inventory. He then scrolls down all the question marks quickly. "C'mon, C'mon, C'mon," Ian mutters to himself ,"please be here." All Ian sees is question marks until he stumbles upon the object he is looking for. Ian sighs in relieve. He's looking at Abi's heart item. A small tear escapes his eye. He presses the item button and a small five pointed star necklace appears in Ian's left hand. Ian taps the necklace with his right index finger, and a small white screen appears, and a strange revive button is there. Ian blinks several times before his brain starts connecting the dots. He can revive his daughter. Right here. Right now. "I have too." He says as he presses the button that should bring Abi back to life. A blinding blue and white light surround the necklace, which causes Ian to raise his hands and cover his face. After seconds of intense light and strong wind coming from the necklace, the light fades alongside the wind. Ian lowers her arms and sees her in-game daughter floating, a blank stare on her face.
"Hey. Abi, do you remember me?" Ian asks. No response comes from the girl. "Abi?" Ian asks, a bit of desperation in his eyes. He wants her to talk, to remember. Abi doesn't answer for the second time. This breaks Ian's heart a little. The male player raises his arms, wanting to hug the girl. The girl then smiles. "Daddy!" She exclaims with joy as she comes down and falls into the arms of her father. "I remember!" Abi says. Ian smiles. After the two hug, Ian sits down on the floor with Abi on his lap.