Chapter 10

Kat's P.O.V

 Pushing open the door to my science room. The only light, was coming from the window. The teacher was sitting at the desk at the front of the room, marking a test. She looked up from the paper when i walked in.

"I didnt expect you to come" She said placing the paper on the table.

"Either did i" I said 

"Well since your here, take a seat" I did as she said and took a seat in my normal class seat.

"How long am i here for?"

"Normally its an hour, but i have an appoinment so its only going to be half an hour" I nodded. "To pass time why dont you finish the work, you didnt do in class"

"Didnt bring my book" I shrugged. 

I heard a chair scraping against the floor as the teacher pushed her chair back and stood up. I listened to her footsteps get louder as she walked to me. They suddenly stopped so i knew she was standing in front of me. I sighed and looked up at her only for her to place something on my desk.

"You can use this paper" she said "Now you dont have an excuse not to workd"

"I dont have a pen" I said, sadly, pushing the paper away from me.

"Here" She handed me a pen. I sighed and took it off her and pulled the paper towards me. "Get a text book from the back, its on page 22. Copy it down"

I stood up and walked to the very back of the classrom grabbing a text book. As i walked back to my desk, i opened the book to the page she told me to.

I started copying down the notes when the bell went.

I closed the text book and put it on the shelf at the back of the room, where i had found it. I walked to the teachers desk and handed her the paper.

"Keep it" she siad

"Why i wont need it" I said

"I dont care if you dont need it" She said "Copy it into your science book, then you can chuck that paper out" i nodded and left the room.

"Oh Kat" I heard her say. I stopped walking and faced her. "Happy birthday" She smiled at me.

I smiled at her  before continuing to walk out the room.

There wasnt many cars in the carpark when i walked towards it. One of them was Jordan and Max's. 

I walk towards there car and lean against it. I pull out my phone and headphone before putting them in my ear and playing the music.

I push myself so i was now sitting on the car, i move backwards a bit and lay down.  My feet at the edge of the bonet of the car.