Untitled.

So, I literally could NOT think of ANYTHING to name this chapter without giving anything away, so, it's just gonna be untitled.

Enjoy, though ;*

_____________________

.

-Jacob's POV

What was I to tell Shay? How was l supposed to tell her that l'm schedueled to die? If she's not dead, that is.

Why the death sentence? So, I killed my mom and dad, and then ate them. That's not that bad! I had my reasons for what I did.

Why me? Why this? Wasn't being in this place enough?

What was I supposed to do?

-Shayla's POV

"No, no, I don't wanna go. No please" I begged as Bre dragged me to Jacob's room.

"Just GO! He's devastated without you!"

I struggled trying to get out of her grip.

"No he's not! He WANTED me gone!!"

"He's just confused! I promise,"

"How the hell does that make him confused?"

"Because he can't function without you,"

"How do you know?"

"I SAW him! He looked like he was about to cry!"

"Why cant you just drop it?"

l woke up an hour ago. I couldnt even relax because Bre was begging me to go see Jacob. We arrived at the door. Bre put in the passcode (yeah, she knows it) and opened the door.

"Why don't you just GO?!"

Before l could object, Bre pushed me, causing me to stumble inside of the room. Literally 5 seconds after I stepped foot in the room I was tackled to the floor and bombarded with kisses. I recieved kisses on my cheeks, nose, lips, forehead, and chin. There wasn't a single spot on my face left un-kissed.

I squealed and tried to push him away.

"Ehhh. What the fuck? What the fuck? What the fuck? What the fuck?" Jacob stopped kissing me and stared at me.

"Ohh, l thought l'd never see you again" he wrapped me in his arms.

"Again, WHAT ZE FUCK?"

He kissed me again, shoving his tongue down my throat. I pulled away, gasping for air.

"I swear, I wouldve killed you if you died"

"Yeah, fuck logic,"

"I missed you soooooooooooo much"

"Didn't YOU want me gone?"

"It was a mistake & I'm sorry. Just don't leave me again" he buried his face in the crook of my neck.

All I could do was stay silent. I didn't know what to say. How the hell someone go from psychotic and shit to all...... helpless.

"Please.... don't leave me," Jacob whispered.

~30 minutes later~

"Every time we argue, we go through this. I'm coming back!"

"Ughhh whatever," Jacob rolled his eyes, c his arms.

I sighed, walking out the door the to cafeteria. That nigga mad bipolar...

-Jacob's POV

"Mani?" I looked at the woman I hadn't seen in forever in disbelief.

"I heard.... about the death thing," Kimani started. "I just.... I don't know"

Five minutes after Shay leaves, my old nurse just walks in. She got fired because, well, we had sex. I guess it'd be considered rape because of the ages, but we were both willing to do it. I was only 14 and she was in her early 20's. Yeah, a 20 somethin' year old took my virginity. I was sure she'd gone to jail, but here she was now in the flesh.

"That's really all I came for," she smiled weakly as I continued to stare. She walked over to me and pecked my cheek. "Goodbye, Jacob"

And once again, she walked out of my life. I face palmed myself for just sitting there like an idiot.

But, hey I couldn't help it! Four years later, and she still looked fine as hell. Sometimes I wished she never got fired. Sadly, she's gone forever.

I have Shay, I know. But life's still a bitch.

-Rayan's POV

They forgive each other too easily. I'll just make another plan, thought. 'Cause that nigga gullable as hell!

A little whisper in the ear and that dude mad. Like, he was jealous as fuck.

But I hope they don't think this is over. Ha, it's not over until Shay is mine....

I sat at the table in the cafeteria, rubbing Zonnique's thigh. She pushed me off of her and stood up. She started heading in Shayla's direction.

She tapped Shay's shoulder. I saw the look of disgust in Shay's eyes as she turned to face Nique.

I couldn't make out what they were saying from where I was, but seconds later, Shayla shot me a death glare.

What I do?

_____________________

Oh, if you guys were mad about the death sentence, you guys are going to LOVE the ending ;)

So, like, rawr, or whatever.

Hope you enjoyed :D

Don't be a ghost!

Remember to:

Vote

Comment

and Fan <3