Still No Sanity

I wasn't going to post this chapter yet, but I love you guys too much to keep y'all waiting..

Now, on with the chapter!

____________

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

-Shayla's POV

"La, la, la, la" I sang as I ran down the hallway.

Someone grabbed my arm and pulled me back. I looked and saw it was Bre.

"Seriously, Shay??" she yelled in a whisper.

"Whaaaaat?" I asked, confused.

"You're still trippin'"

"No! I'm fine" I said.

I started craking up. Like, I was on the floor, rolling. For no reason. I just felt like laughing.

"I thought you'd be calmer" she sighed.

"I am calm!" I laughed, getting up. I jumped down the hall, and Bre followed me.

"Shay!" she yelled.

I stopped and turned to her.

"Yeshhh?"

Her eyes widened as she looked around us. We had attreacted the attention of everyone.

She groaned in embarrassment, then grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the crowd.

I dragged my feet on the ground and pulled in a different direction, trying to escape her grasp.

"Let me go!," I screamed.

"I'll have to gnaw my arm of like a coyote" I whispered to myself.

I brought my mouth to my arm and started biting softly. Those soft bites turned into harder ones.

Bre turned around and looked at me funny.

"Are-- are you trying to bite your arm off?"

"You'll never take me alive!" I hissed at her.

She gave me a bothered look. I guess I understand why. I had no control of my actions. My mind was telling me to stop, but my body wasn't listening.

"Shayla! Calm down!"

"I am fineeeee" I sang.

"Dude, you are seriously tripping balls"

"No, I'm not" I said, staggering towards the wall. I felt like I was drunk off my ass.

"My god..." Bre face palmed herself.

"Wub Wub Wub Wub Wub"

"What the hell? Are you- Is that... Dubstep?"

"Yeah! Dubstep solves EVERYTHING!"

"I thought going to Jacob would calm you down.... What exactly happened in Jacob's room?"

"Shit happened!" I giggled.

"Seriously, did y'all like... talk or something?"

"We said 'I miss you's, 'I love you's, and 'see you's"