Stop! Don't! No! Please! (Rated R)

Based on the last chapter and the title, you should already know, but...

WARNING; SEXUAL CONTENT!!!!

_____________

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

-Jacob's POV

"Hello, Jacob" the girl who just walked into my room said.

I ignored her completely, simply staring at her. Using the wall, I sat up.

She smirked, walking over to me. "Back the fuck up" I spoke.

She closed her eyes, and shook her head.

"I just want to do something for you" she said softly, pushing me down gently and climbing on top of me.

I squirmed, trying to remove myself from under her. Normally, I would be able to, but I was weak due to lack of food. Thanks hospital....

She leaned forward and her breath hit my face. "I'll give you what she wouldnt...." she whispered, her lips almost touching mine.

"What..?" I asked, confused.

She didnt answer me. The girl just smirked and climbed off of me. I closed my eyes as her weight was now off of me. Shit. Bitch is heavy.

Unlike Shay. Shay is small and skinny. I think she'd weigh about 90 pounds(more or less) if it werent for her assetts.

I smirked at the thought of Shayla, not realizing the girl had pulled off my sweatpants that were manditory for the guys to wear.

She tried pulling my boxers off, but I was making it difficult. Kicking and squirming, I saw that she was getting heated.

The girl sat on my legs and pushed my boxers down for enough access to my member.

It was on hard, which she smirked at, probably thinking she caused it. If only she knew. I can thank Shay for that. What can I say? She's sexy.....

This girl is fine. But honestly? Shay is better...

"Wow.." she mumbled wrapping her hand around it. I struggled to get away from her.

She pulled her underware down and slid herself onto me.

Immediately, she began bouncing. She moaned as she did, while I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth in discomfort.

She grinded a little with each bounce. Any other guy would have probably enjoyed this, but not me. I didn't want this. Not with her. Not in this situation.

The only person I wasnted was Shayla, no matter how sexually frustrated I was.

She sped up and I tried to roll over. She didnt budge.

"Get the fuck off of me!!" I yelled through gritted teeth.

"You know you're enjoying this, Jacob" she smirked as she slowed down.

This went on for hours, without stop. Her riding, me struggling. She finally slowed up and pulled back up my boxers and sweats and her panties.

She winked at me. "We should do this again sometime" she said, making her way towards the door.

The girl blew me a kiss before exiting. The hell she mean we should do this again?

Bitch, you just sexually harassed me...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

-Shayla's POV

I fell to the bed. The person rolled me over so that I was on my back. They crawled on me and started kissing my neck.

It was far too dark to see who it was. I hadnt been in the best physical state lately, so I was too weak to fight.

My hospital gown was slowly lifted up. I shook from the coldess on the room and in fear. The person pulled away. I tried to slowly move on the bed while I heard the faint sound of clothes being dropped on the floor.

I could see his silhouette moving towards the bed. I struggled to move faster, while remaining quiet.

He grabbed my foot, pulling to him. "Where do you think you're going" his deep voice questioned.

I felt a stinging sensation in my cheek as his hand now caressed it. I glared into the darkness where I knew he was. He slapped me...

He crawled on me again and lowered his body on mine. The feeling of us being skin to skin was excruciatingly disgusting.

"Stop, please" I begged, pushing him away.

Ignoring my pleas, he stripped me of my underwear. He forcably opened my legs and roughly pushed himself in me.

"Stop! Please! I'm begging you!" I whined, teats welling in my eyes.

Once again ignoring me, he went even harder and rougher, causing the pain to become too much.

"Please," I whispered before I blacked out.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

__________

I'm way too descriptive for a 13 year old .-.

Lol.

Dont be a ghost!:

Vote

Comment

And Fan <3