Try, Try Again

This has turned into a love quadrilateral. Ray & Zonnique love each other. But Ray also loves Shay & Nique also loves Jacob. And Shay & Jacob love eachother.

Shay <-> Jacob
^. . . . . . . .^
|. . . . . . . .| 
|. . . . . . . .| 
Ray <-> Nique

______________

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

-Shayla's POV

I walked out of the nurses office dancing and singing some gospel music in my head.

"Hallelujah!" I shouted in joy. Some people hanging in the halls turned their attention towards me and looked at me like I was nuts. This is a mental hospital! Everyone here is nuts in a way.

"Damn, cant I be happy?" I asked, giving them an annoyed look. They quickly turned away and continued talking amongst themselves.

Yeah, no one wants to mess with Shay.

Well, anyways, I'm not pregnant! Thank the Lord! I just have a case of pseudocyesis, or false pregnancy. I'm going to have symptoms of pregnancy like vomiting and weight gain. Not looking forward to that...

I walked back to Jacob's room, for the 3rd time today. Damn mood swings...

I entered the room and smiled at Jacob. He gave me a confused look. "I thought-" He started to say before I cut him off. "I changed my mind" I shrugged, walking and sitting next to him.

"Will you tell me what happened, now?" he asked.

"False pregnancy" I answered plainly.

"Oh well that's not-...... Wait what???"

"False pregnancy"

"What!? Why?! How!? When!?"

"Last night.."

"What!? Why!? How!?"

"I was raped..." I said hesitantly

"What!? Why!?"

"Ion know" I shrugged my shoulders.

"What!?"

"Jacob, I think you know what!" I yelled. Why the hell he askin all these questions?

"Well, damn. Why you yellin?"

"Whaddup with all the questions?"

"I asked you first"

"You know what? I'll be back tomorrow" I said, getting up and heading for the door. I opened it and left before he could say anything. I just lied to him. I know I'm not coming back tomorrow. I just can't deal with the stress right now.

And, my love for Jacob is becoming a weakness. As much as I love him, I have to stop seeing him for a while...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

-Rayan's POV

I sighed, stepping into the shadows to avoid being seen. Shay left Jacob's room, slamming the door behind her.

I heard her. She's not actually pregnant. Well, if at first you don't succeed, try, try again, right? Right.

I slowly walk behind her, keeping a safe distance. This time, it has to be perfect....

.

.

.

.

.

.

-Zonnique's POV

I watched Ray follow Shay from down the hall. I've actually noticed that Rayan's been acting really strange when it comes to anything related to her.

I mean, is there something I, his girlfriend, needs to know? This is getting really weird. I shook my head, following Rayan down the hall.

I caught up to him and pulled him to the side.

"What, Nique?" He asked in an annoyed voice.

"What is up with you??"

"What do you mean?"

"You've been acting really weird when it comes to Shay" I glared at him.

"Babe, I swear I'll talk to you about it later"

I sighed and walked away. He was lying, I could tell. I'ma find out what's up with him and Shay if it's the last thing I do....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

-Shay's POV

I grabbed the door handle, prepared to open the door. Someone grabbed me by my waist and pulled me on them.

"Hello again" A familiar deep voice said. The person pulled my arms back and held them back with one of their hands, making me face forward with the other hand.

Ohhh nooo. Not Again.......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

____________

Sometimes this is just unbelievable, the fact that I write this story. It just seems so unrealistic, like this is a dream, and I'll soon wake up to discover the ugly truth...

This chapter is dedicated to MissKeri_Mindless143 because she's the 50th person to follow me :)

I honestly thought I'd never even make it this far. Thank you guys! Each and every one of you. Where would I be without ya'll?

It's also dedicated to missloon for leaving the funniest comment I've EVER seen! Lmaooo xD

Remember to:

Vote

Comment

And Fan <3