The Day After

Who actually read the rated R part? You freaks....

I shouldnt be talkin lol.

Enjoy:

___________

.

.

.

.

.

.

-Shayla's POV

I woke up fully clothed and in my bed.

I groaned, literally rolling out of my bed and got up. Pain immediately shot through my body and I felt sick. I covered my mouth and ran into the bathroom. I got on my knees in front of the toilet and began puking my guts out.

After I finished, I wiped my mouth with my sleeve before getting up. I quickly rinced my mouth with mouthwash. I closed the lid of the toilet and flushed it.

Exiting the bathroom, I yawned before making my way to the door.

I opened it and made my way down the halls to Jacob's padded room. The halls always looked so unkempt. The building itself always had a creepy atmosphere. It would seem as if this were a horror movie if you walked through them alone at night, whick I often do. I reached Jacobs door and smiled. I put in the passcode that they havent changed and opened the door, walking in to a sleeping Jacob.

I walked over to him and laid on him, careful not to wake him. I observed his features while he slept. The way he slept with his mouth slightly opened, as he snored lightly. The way his eyes were closed so peacefully. He looked so calm. I smirked, leaning closer to him.

"Wake the hell up!" I yelled in his face.

He sat up, his forehead bumping into me. I winced, rolling off of Jacob and holding my head. "Well that backfired" I groaned before pulling myself back up.

You'd think the fro would make the impact softer or some shit, but no.... that hurted like hell.

"You okay?" Jacob asked in a groggy, but sexy, voice.

"Nigga, that hurted" I said as I glared at him. I crawled over to him and helped him up. I leaned him against the wall before snuggling up to him. I put my head under his chin.

I closed my eyes, feeling a little dizzy. I don't even know why. So far, I just havent been feeling good...

My stomach started to churn and my breathing increased. I tried to control my breathing as my stomach started to hurt more.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I could heard the worry in Jacob's voice. "Yeah-"I started before I covered my mouth.

I quickly got up and ran out of Jacob's padded room to the nearest garbage can.

Once again, I vomited. I hated the burning feeling in my throat. I closed my eyes, sitting on the floor, trying to control my breathing.

Why was I this sick? The day has barley started! What have I eaten in the past 24 hours? Oh yeah, nothing. I dont even eat like that anymore. I'll eat like every 2 to 3 days.

What have I done in the past 24 hours? I've only spent time with Jacob & I know it cant be him. What else did I do?

'Think, Shayla, think!' I told myself. I thought about every little think I did yesterday.

I woke up and got out of bed. I went to the bethroom then left and went to Jacob's room. I hung out there for hours. Then I left and walked back to my room....

But I didnt make it back to my room! How did I forget that?!?! That guy... he took me. He raped me....

I don't know how I could've possibly forgotten. How could I forget what he did to me? How could I forget the pain? How could I forget how weak I was in that moment?

I could have fought back, but I didnt. I let it happen.....

Wait, did he use protection....? I don't think he did....

Does this mean I'm..?

"Oh no" I groaned.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

-Rayan's POV

I smirked, watching Shay from around the corner. I think I'll make this a regular thing, you know? Watching her.

Every little thing she did made me want her more. Don't get me wrong, Zonnique is mine. But you can say we have an 'open relationship'. We're together, but we can fuck whoever...

Anyways, back to Shay. You know I aint wrap it up, right? I'm pretty sure she's preggo based on the fact that she just puked her guts out.

She'd be having my child. Jacob doesnt even deserve her. How the hell you gonna be with her when you're rotting away in a padded cell? I shook my head and walked away as Shayla walked in a different direction.

I do honestly want her. Zonnique and Jacob are the cockblockers here.

For now, let's just not have Zonnique find out I impregnated her. We're in an open relationship, but I'm still her boyfriend. I don't think she'd be too happy if I got another girl pregnant. Even if it was her idea that I fuck her.

That'll be solved soon enough, though. I just need to find a way to let her down easily. Lord knows that she'll kill someone when I break up with her.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

-Jacob's POV

I watched Shay slowly make her way to sit down next to me.

"You okay??" I asked her. I was honestly worried. About myself and her. I was worried a little more about myself.

I love her, but I'm still selfish. I'll admit that. And if she's contaigous, she better keep her ass in her room.

"Yeah" she said plainly, not looking at me. I could tell she was lying to me.

"You're lying," I said "Seriously, what's wrong?"

"Just drop it, Jacob" she hissed.

"Well then..." I rolled my eyes.

"Wait. I'm sorry. It's just.... nevermind" she said, getting up.

"I'll be back tomorrow"

With that she left..... What the hell just happened??

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

____________

Hope you enjoyed! Tell my what you think. I like comments. Any comments. Short comments, long comments, nice comments, mean comments, sophisticated comments, stupid comments, funny comments, emotional comments, demanding comments, question comments, advertizing comments, requesting comments ect.

Don't be a ghost! Remember to:

Vote

Comment

And Fan <3