..... What?

Ya'll lucky I love ya'll. I literally almost fell asleep in the middle of this chapter.

& I'm actually going to just use this part to take up space ^.^ lol

Enjoy, babes

_________________ 

-Zonnique's POV

I smirked, walking down the hallway to my room. I opened the door.

It was only me in my room. I dont know if you guys noticed, but I dont really like people.

I tolerate those ignoramuses I hang with. All I really do is deceive people. Which brings me to another topic, Getting To Jacob.

I know that seems pretty weird, but from what I know, he's the most dangerous person in this building. That intrigues me.

I thought and thought and thought. An ingenious idea popped into my head.

'I'll need Ray for this' I thought.

I smiled, laying back on the bed.

This plan is perfect... 

-Jacob's POV

~-~NEXT MORNING~-~ 

I hear the door open and quickly looked over to it. Someone walked into the room, an orange in their hand.

'Shay! Food! But more importantly Shay!' I yelled in my head. I smiled as she made her way over to me.

She smiled sitting next to me and began peeling the orange. She yawned and concentrated on peeling the orange.

"I'm sorry." Shay said out of no where.

"About what?" I looked at her.

"Leaving you. I just... needed to think" she broke the orange into peices.

"It's whatever" I squirmed in discomfort.

Shay placed a piece of the orange in my mouth. "I know it's not much, but it's food" she sweetly smiled.

I honestly didnt care. After not eating for 2 days straight, you take what you get. I know 2 days isnt that long, but I'm getting skinny to the point where you can see my ribs.

I'm also getting weaker. I opened my mouth as to say something, but before I could a nurse walked in the room.

She glanced at us a smiled before walking to the observation room.

Shay fed me the rest of the orange. She yawned again, closing her eyes.

She could barely hold herself up. She almost fell over, then opened her eyes and sat back up.

"Shay, did you sleep last night?"

"No.." she yawned. Shayla fell back against the padded floor, closing her eyes.

I pushed myself off the wall and fell to the floor. I rolled and scooted my way over to Shay.

She opened her eyes a little and saw me.

Shay smiled weakly, snuggling up to me. I wish I could hold her. Sadly, we ruined that chance...

I assumed that Shay fell asleep. My thoughts wondered. I was thinking about random things when something snapped me out of it.

"I love you, Jacob" her voice whispered.

"W...... What?"

-Rayan's POV

"Why would I do that?" I asked, giving Zonnique an annoyed look.

"Oh come on! I see the way you be lookin at her!" She exclaimed.

"How do I look at her?"

"Boy, just admit you want her!"

I looked down in defeat. "So, deal?" She stuck out her hand.

"Deal" I smiled, grabbing her hand and shaking it.

"This is gonna be too easy" I said, rubbing my hands together, and licking my lips. 

__________

Cliffyyyyyyyy!!

I'm still on my phone, but this chapter is dedicated to iBeezYoBoss because she leaves great feedback. I know my story is original, and I love that she notices it! Her comments make me smile so hard that my cheeks hurt. Lol :)

Hope you enjoyed!

Remember to:

Vote

Comment

And Fan <3