All Alone.

I plan ahead too much sometimes. I already know that there's going to be a sequel. I'm too excited. Let's just get on with the chapter.... :3 

____________

-Shay's POV

I sighed walking down the hallway. Approaching my room, I took another deep breath before pushing the door open.

Bre glaced over at me before returning her attention to the television. I looked at the floor, slowly making my way to my bunk.

Right now, I have no one. Jacob is pissed. I dont even care right now, though. Nigga needs to learn when to stop.

My friends now hate me. My family never cared. I'm not even mad about that. I left their house a year ago, when I was about to turn 17. I'm almost 18 now. Sadly, that doesnt mean I can leave this place.

My vision became soft as tears flodded my eyes. I sniffed, wiping my eyes before any tears could fall. I laid down trying to compose myself.

"Shay?" Bre got off of the top bunk and looked at me. I shut my eyes and sniffed again.

I turned around so that she couldnt see me. "What?" I choked out.

"Are you okay..?" she sat on my bed.

I couldnt get any words out. "Shayla?" Bre said, placing a hand on my back.

I still couldnt answer her. My body started shaking as the tears started flowinng down my body. The harder I tried to hold it in, the harder I cried.

It didnt even matter that Bre was comforting me. She didnt actually care anymore. Most people only care once someone is broken.

Her concent didnt mean a thing. I'm still alone. Me against the world. Even if it may only be temporarally. I'm alone.

I dont even know if I'm gonna go see Jecob tomorrow. Or even the next day. I love him, but we wouldnt work out.

I closed my eyes tighter, trying to stop crying. I eventually cried myself to sleep, Bre still sitting on my bed trying to comfort me. 

-Jacob's POV

~Next Morning~

I yawned, struggling to sit up. Using the wall to help me, I eventually was able to sit up and lean against the padded walls.

As usual, I waited to see if they forgot about feeding me. Shay isnt here, and they just started feeding me everyday since she started staying in here with me.

I hope she comes back. Maybe I did screw up, but it was a mistake....

One hour passed. No sign of Shayla, or my breakfast.

Another hour. No Shay, no food.

Another hour passed. Nothing...

One more hour. No sign of anything.

I guess I fucked up worse than I thought. I should probably stop fucking with Shayla. I dont even really care about the food. They can let me get as skinny as they please. But Shay? She's the only person I have in here.

I killed my parents, and my other family members hate me for that.

I laid back down, rolling to the other side of the room for enjoyment. Dont judge me. Hell, I'm bored.

I had a slimmer of hope that Shay would still arrive.

That slimmer slowly decreased to nothing with each passing hour. Shay obviously wasnt coming.

So I guess I'm all alone today...... 

________________

Back to what I was talking about. I know there's going to be a sequel and I'm thinking a book (a prequel? I think It would be) about both of their seperate lives before the mental hospital. Lemme know what you think.

Oh, and I'm also gonna start dedicating chapters to my fans :3

But enjoy the short chapter, cuz next one will be longer (:

Vote

Comment

And Fan <3