It Can't End Like This....

Everybody was all commenting that this is the best book ever

Awwwww, you guys xD

Haa, thank y'all for that and thank ya'll for 100 fans!

Let's get on with more Jayla drama.

Enjoy, babes ;*

___________

-Bahja's POV

"Why the hell everyone always breaking in here? What the hell!?" Jacob exclaimed, making me uncomfortable. I don't even know why I agreed to do this. I never really talked that much and now I'm here, in a room with a psychopath. Just because he already knows Zonnique's face.... dammit.

"I'm just trying to help you," I said quietly. "I don't like when people get hurt. No matter who it is......" I mumbled the last part so that he couldnt hear me.

"And what the fuck are you talking about exactly?"

I got up and walked over to the door. I motioned for him to come and look out the window. He saw what Shayla was doing. Jacob saw Rayan press his body against hers and whisper in her ear. I don't know what he said, but whatever it was, it made her giggle. His expression went from shocked, to disappointment, to pure anger.

He punched the padded wall and squeezed his eyes shut. He was scaring me ever so slightly. I don't know why I agreed to do this.

"Calm down," I sighed. "I know a way to get back at her."

"Oh?" he looked back at me. I could see how heart-broken he was through the anger.

I took a deep breath. As much as I hated that I had to do this, I had to.

I grabbed him by his shirt and brought him to me, crashing my lips against his.

-Rayan's POV

"Wait!" I stopped Shayla from going in Jacob's room. Let's just hopped that Bahja finishes her part in time.

"What?" she looked around in a confused manner. She looked so cute when she did it, too.

"You DONT wanna go in there"

"Why not?" Shay asked, crossing her arms.

I backed her up against the wall. She looked a little freaked out by my actions.

"I don't want you to get hurt...." I whispered. I turned around and saw Bahja motioning for Jacob to come to the door.

This was working out better than I expected it to.

I leaned closer to her, blocking her view of Jacob's door.

I whispered in her ear, "And I wanna get to know you better and spend some time with you,"

She giggled. I don't know why she did, but it proved a point. See? What did I tell y'all? She wants me.

"That's cute," she smiled. "But, seriously. I wanna see Jacob."

I sighed, raising my hands in defeat and stepping back.

She walked passed me and put the code in for the door. Shay smiled back at me before walking in the room. As soon as she got in there her face dropped.

"....J-Jacob?" her voice called out.

-Shayla's POV

"....J-Jacob?" I could feel tears welling up in my eyes.

He pushed Pinky off of him and looked at me,. wiping his lips. He looked mad as fuck, like he could've killed someone right then and there.

"What the hell!?" I screamed as my anger now got the best of me. But my emotions were all over the place. I was sad, hurt, angry, and then there were some emotions that I couldnt even classify.

Jay gave me a disgusted look before saying, "You have the nerve to talk!"

"What're you talking about?"

"Don't act like you werent just out there," he pointed out of the room, through the wall "with that guy... all.." he motioned in hands in a way that showed he couldn't even get the words out.

"I didn't do anything with him! You were kissing her!"

"You know what? This isn't gonna work," Jacob sighed.

"W.... What's not gonna work?" the water works returned.

"Us" he motioned between us.

I opened my mouth as to say something, but quickly shut it.

A single tear left my eye as I turned around and left.

"I told ya" Rayan said.

I gave him a death glare. He pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry........." he whispered.

More and more tears fell from my eyes. What was I to do? I lost the best thing that's ever happened to me.

-Rayan's POV

I was so calm on the outside, but on the inside? Holy fuck.

Step one: Completed ✔

I'm one step closer to Shay being mine.

___________

I have no idea how many chapters will be left. If I had to estimate, I'd say about.... 8-10, give or take a few chapters.

One more thing before I forget! LeiloniAnajaMarshall <---check her out :p

Hope you enjoyed!

Don't be a ghost!

Remember to:

Vote

Comment

And Fan <3