Our First Kiss Went A Little Like This

*Roc voice* I'm Baaaack :3....

The title kinda gives this away...

Enjoy! ;*

__________

-Shayla's POV

My eyes fluttered open. I sat up and yawned, throwing the covers off of me.

I got up, making my way to the dresser. I opened my top drawer. Digging under all of my clothes, I found my bottles of prescription pills. Yeah, I said bottles, as in more than one. Not only do I have to take a pill for schizophrenia, but one for my mental state. I havent taken it since I stopped seeing Jacob. I was becoming too depressed to.

After taking my pills, I walked out of the room. I was yearning to see Jacob, though I had seen him not long ago....

That's the effect he had on me. Sure, I've had crushes before, but never have I been in love.

Then I found my everything, Jacob. That kid? He's like a drug to me. So addictive, so good, yet so bad for me...

I know I say that alot, but how true could it be? Y'all know how we are. Once someone lights a fuse, we go at each other like..... I don't even know.

But, it's not always like that.... but it happens alot. Maybe that's what happens when a tornado meets a volcano. I don't like it, but I can't walk away from him. I love him too much to do that

Damn this boy! He got me falling harder and harder....

I arrived at his door and looked in the window. Jacob looked so bored. I punched in the code '1234' and walked in the room. His attention immediately turned to me. A slight smile creeped on his face.

"Hey" he said.

"Hola, Papi" I walked over to him. I smirked in my head. Knowing him, me calling him that would drive him wild..... and that's exactly what I wanted.

-Jacob's POV

"Hey" I smiled, watching Shay walk towards me.

"Hola, Papi"

Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah. Woah. Back that up. Papi? She called me Papi? And the way it came out of her mouth was just so.... sexy. Papi likey. I smirked at my thoughts.

Shay sat down on my lap, staddling me. I noticed a little twinkle in her eyes. The room became awkwardly silent.

It lasted for a while. I would have broken the silence, but I was in a trance caused by her dark brown, almost black, eyes.

Ughhhh. I honestly can't wrap my head around it, but Shay makes me act completely different.

"So, um..." Shay breathed, running her fingers through her hair.

"Oh, huh?" I blinked, coming back into reality.

"Whaddya wanna talk about?"

"Ion know. Whadda you wanna talk about?" I laughed

"Okay stop!" Shay giggled. She ran her fingers through my Afro. "I love your hair"

"Where the hell that came from?"

She shrugged her shoulders, continuing to play with my hair.

"Ughhhh" I groaned as I fell on my back.

Shay glared at me as she lifted herself up a little. She smiled, "I can't stand you sometimes."

"Sorry," I chuckled.

Shay stopped smiling and stared at me. I don't know if this is how she felt earlier, but it was making me feel a little awkward....

"Shay?" No answer....

"Shay? Helloooo" Nothing..

She brought her face closer to mine. Her breath hit my face. That's how close she was.

"Umm... Shay? What are you doing?"

I still got no answer from her. She simply stared at me.

"Shay? Seriously! What-" I got cut off by her lips on mine.

My eyes went wide before I realized what was going on. My emotions ran wind as my eyes closed in what I believe was pleasure. I told you, I was feeling alot of things. Anxious, happy, love, want, lust, ect.

My tounge trailed across her bottom lip, begging for entrance. She gladly gave me it.

Our tounges wrestled for a few minutes before I let her win....

I swear I felt fireworks. I think I heard them go off, too.

Shay pulled away, breathless. She pressed her forehead against mine.

"Wow," we sighed simultaneously.

-Shayla's POV

"Damn," I smiled rolling off of Jacob.

I don't even know how I felt. I was kinda in a daze. I ran my fingers over my lips, still not beliving it. My first kiss with Jacob.

I didnt know Papi could kiss like that! Like.... damn. It's like kissing him could make you loose sight of reality. It can put you in your own little world and make you feel absolutely amazing.

I love this. I love how I can say it's happened. My first kiss with Jacob. It was incredible. Better than all other kisses I've had combined!

"Shay?" Jacob snapped my back into reality.

"Yeah?"

"I love you"

"I love you too, Jay." I smiled

-Rayan's POV

Well, excuse me while I throw up.

Okay, let me explain that... Remember how I said I'd make watching Shay a regular passtime? I did. I saw everything that just happened in there. It was sickening.

It shouldnt even make a difference to me, though. I could tell she didnt really want him. I know she thinks of me. I know I have an affect on her. She was probably thinking about me.

But, if she's willing to take it that far, I need to get this plan figured out and in action sooner than I thought......

_________

I loved how sweet this chapter was :)

Don't be a ghost!

Remember to:

Vote

Comment

And Fan <3