I Dont Know What It Is But....

Damn, that was a long wait .-. 

Anyways, enjoy the chapter, loves 

____________________________

-Shayla's POV

I woke up lying on Jacob's chest. His arms were were wrapped around my waist lightly. 'He's so cute when he's sleeping' I thought.

I tried to get out of his grip, moving slowly so that I wouldnt wake him.

He tighted his grip on me. "No... don't leave"

"I'll be right back, Jacob"

"No.. don't leave me" he mumbled.

I sighed, knowing that I'll be losing this battle. "I have to go to the bathroom"

"I don't care. Don't leave me"

"All right. But if I piss on the floor, then you're the one to blame" I chuckled.

I looked up to find him smirking. "Alright" he said.

I looked back down and snuggled closer to him. I smiled thinking about how cute we must have looked.

I started drifting off into deep thought. 'Why doesn't he want me to leave?' I thought.

I meant what I said about coming back, too. I dont like leaving, so I dont. I actually had been tecnically living here for the past few days. I guessed that Bre, Daya, and Craig were wondering where I was, but I didnt care.

Jacob fell over from our position on the wall and I landed on top of him. I tried to get up but I just pushed myself up, only to sit on his crotch.

My eyes widened. I knew he wasn't hard, but I still felt alot. 'Is he really that big?' I thought.

I looked at Jacob seeing that same smirk on his face. He probably enjoyed this position. He probably got a kick out of the surprised look on my face.

I moved up so that I sat on his stomach. His facial expression quickly changed. "Why'd you move?" he said struggling to move.

Without his arms being free it was hard for him to move me, as well as himself.

"Because I can" I smiled. He looked at me evilly. "Move back down" he said menicingly. "You don't scare me" I said, laughing.

He rolled over, causing me to fall. "Fuck you" I rolled my eyes as I got up.

"What time, what day?"

I smiled for some reason. I don't know why I did exactly.

There's just something about Jacob that I absolutely love. I'm still trying to figure out what it is.

It's like he makes this place fun and interesting. The only other fun I've had was hanging with my friends and almost choking Zonnique to death.

I snapped out of my trance quickly and then remebered what Jacob said.

"Get the straight-jacket off, and then we'll talk" I laughed. His eyes widened. I got up and turned around, but from the corner of my eye, I could see him struggling to free himself.

I walked to the door, and opened it. "I'll be back"

He stopped and looked at me. "No...."

"I'll be right back. I promise" And with that, I walked out of the room before he could object.

I walked into the lunch room and sat at the table with Craig, Bre, and Daya. I was getting weird looks from Craig and Zendaya.

"Oh. Look who it is" Daya said. "What's THAT supposed to mean?"

"Oh nothing.. just that we're not good enough for you and your new 'friend'" She said putting air quotes around the word friend.

I sucked my teeth. "It aint even like that!"

"Whatever" Zendaya said as she and Craig got up and left, leaving me with Breaunna. "Bre.. ?"

She sighed. "See you later, Shay"

Bre got up and left me. I slowly got up and walked back into the room with Jacob.

I sat next to him, holding back the urge to either cry, scream, or choke a bitch.

"What happened?" he asked in a worried voice.

"My friends think I abandoned them for you.."

He scooted towards me. "You can make up with them later. But you still have me, right?"

I smiled, pushing him down and climbing on top of him. "Yeah. I'll always have my Jakey-bear" I laughed sitting on his lower stomach.

"Jakey-bear?" he joined me in the laughter. "Yup!" I scooted back so that I, again, sat on his crotch. The smirk returned on Jacob's face when I sat there.

A nurse came in, looking at me and Jacob. "Ahem" she cleared her throat letting Jacob and I know she was in there. I got off of him and looked at her.

"Okay... ignoring that, I have some news. We've noticed how calm Jacob has been with you in here, Shayla, and we would like to observe his behavior without the straight-jacket on"

Jacob and I exchanged excited glances.

"So.. tomorrow, Jacob will have it removed and will be allowed to move freely. But for now, you sadly have to go to your own room"

I looked at Jacob one last time. I smiled, got up and kissed Jacob on the cheek before walking out of the room.

I walked back to my room to find Bre sitting on her bed, looking bored.

I ignored her, due to the fact that she blew me off earlier. I climbed into my bed and closed my eyes, a smile on my face.

I swear, I've never felt this way about anyone before. It's like I love him more than life it's self. I cant wait until tomorrow.

There's just something about Jacob, but I cant figure it out. It really actually seems like he cares about me. I don't know what it is but.... I love him

_______________ 

Sorry for the long azz wait... 

Hope You Guys Enjoyed! :) 

*_*TrendyLikeeRay*_*