Losing It.... Again

This story its self almost has 100 votes ^_^

I know that I'm not dreaming, but I never knew the story would be even this popular. It still seems so unreal. Shidd *Twerks on Drake's eyebrows*

Enjoy, loves <3

____________

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

-Shayla's POV

Once again, I was thrown on the bed as tears threatened to fall. That feeling kicked in. The feeling that I was weak. That I couldnt fight this guy off.

I couldnt show how weak I felt. That would be my downfall.

Even though it was daytime, he had managed to make it look dark.

A single tear slid down my cheek, as the sound of his footsteps approached me. I couldn't let this happen again..... I just couldnt.

The guy grabbed me and pulled me up roughly. He trailed kisses from my cheek to neck.

He moved his hands up my hospital gown, causing me to get shivers.

Shutting my eyes tightly, I drew back my foot. With one swift move, I swung my foot forward and he let me go.

"Ohh my balls!" He yelled as I heard the thud of hid body falling to the floor.

I jumped up and ran out of the room. I caught a glimpse of the room number while I headed to my room, not stopping once.

I slammed the door shut. Bre looked at me like I was insane. I tried to slow down my breathing as I walked over to my bed, plopping down on it.

I smirked, closing my eyes. Oh sweet, sweet revenge.. here I come....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

-Jacob's POV

~-~A Week Later~-~

I sat in the corner breathing heavily. I observed every little thing in the room. From the cips of paint on the doors, to the tiny crack in the observation window.

Rocking back and forth slowly, I thought of Shay. I havent seen her in about a week or so, yet I'm already losing what little sanity I have left.

A laughed at how sorry I was right now. If you didnt know, I'd be like I was laughing at nothing.

Sometimes, I'd do that, though. Perhaps I'd laugh at a joke the little voice in my head told me. Perhaps I'd laugh of these new psychotic visions that came quite often. Perhaps I'd laugh just to laugh. I'm not quite sure...