°•°•°6°•°•°

It's an instinct for me to react to the scent of a vampire. I dislike vampires a lot and the worst part, the vampire is a he.

He's skater boy skinny, but it looks like he can handle Asher and Drake combined. Tattoos all over, with a lip and nose ring.

His pink lips has a smirk. How I would like to wipe that smirk off his face. I can't help it, I hate vampires. Maybe it's the things I've been told about them.

It's like everything around me is a blur. I run up to him and was about to grab him, but Drake takes me by the waist and holds me back.

"Drake, let me go," I dangerously say.

"No can do," he tightened his grip around my waist.

I reach out my hands trying to get a hold of the the guys neck, but Asher walks up to me and grips my wrist together.

"Brooklyn, just stop. He's a friend of ours. Drake we should've told her earlier," Asher says. I start kicking my legs, but Asher catches them between his legs. He squeezes his legs together, making it hard to move my legs. I can't move at all now.

"I obvious can tell now by the way you guys are so sane," I growl.

I remembered what a vampire did to me while I was in the park. Pushed me right off the swing. At that time I couldn't heal as quick.

I've had multiple run ins with vampires and they weren't nice ones.

By the stories my grand parents told me when I was younger, vampires are evil.

"Brooklyn, we're slowly going to let you go. Royal, I'm sorry if she attacks you," Drake says. Asher and Drake finally lets me go.

"Guys, sorry for interrupting, but I wanna take a shower. I feel like the filthiest person alive," Rebecca gives a disgusted look.

"I'll show you your room and Brooki, are you okay now? Are you going to rip his head off?" Drake smiles at me.

My heart froze for a second. I haven't heard that for awhile.

"It depends... hmmm, can I?"

"No you can't," Drake chuckles. "Now I need to go upstairs."

Asher, Drake, and Rebecca leaves me alone with Royal.

I sit down at the kitchen table and look around.

"So Mr. Vamp, what's your name?" Knowing his name already, I just had to break silence.

He smiles, "It's Royal, Royal Thomas."

"Sorry for being a psycho," I apologize.

"No problem and what's your name beautiful?"

"It's Brooklyn Carters." I say with a small laugh. "Brooki for short."

"So you're Asher's sister?"

"Yeah, sadly."

"Sooo," he went on.

"Yeah, so I should find Asher. See you later," I hurridly walk out the kitchen.

I'm walking, not looking where I'm going. I bump into someone. I almost fall down, but the person quickly grabs my waist and catches me.

I look up and it's Drake. "Oh sorry Drake, I wasn't looking where I was going."

"Nah it's ok. We're going to I-Hop for breakfast. Wanna come?"

"Sure, I'm freaking starving."

"And Rebecca's upsatairs on the fourth floor. You guys have your own rooms." Drake says.

"Awwww, thanks Drake."