Chapter 19

'Cause I don't wanna lose you now
I'm lookin' right at the other half of me
The vacancy that sat in my heart
Is a space that now you hold
Show me how to fight for now
And I'll tell you, baby, it was easy
Comin' back into you once I figured it out
You were right here all along
-Justin Timberlake

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 19 (Edited)

“Martha what if—if I just urgh I’m nervous” I sigh and sit on a stool in the kitchen. Martha keeps on encouraging me, and trying to divert my mind but nothing really was helping me. “Faith if you’re not going to stop now, I swear I’m going to pour cold water on your head” she said through gritted teeth.

I huffed “fine”. And after five minutes later I start panicking again. “Martha, I’m looking presentable or not?” I said in a much composed voice. Martha sighed loudly that I can hear it.
 “Faith hun you are looking very beautiful, and no nobody is going to suspect the truth. Now just relax”

I’m wearing a white dress knee length with a red thin belt. My hair are down with pearl earrings hanging gracefully. My feet supporting red stilettos. I looked down to check myself once again.

“What if they caught me lying, I mean I’m a bad liar, Mr. Malik always caught my lying” I said to her while she is busy stirring the sauce.
“No they can’t” a husky voice came from behind. My body stiffens. I turned around seeing Zayn fixing his shirt cuffs, eyeing me.

I nodded, as he came forward to check everything. “Martha, are you done with cooking” his voice bossy as ever. I have the urge to roll my eyes. After last night, I’m not really comfortable around him, all this crying making me sick.

After checking all things done perfectly. Mr. perfect Malik starts yelling at someone over the phone. I think that’s his favorite past time.

And after a long break of the evening, the door bell rang and my panic kind of started. As we both start heading towards the door, Zayn pulls my arm facing him. “Faith look at me” I did as he said. Looking at his deep hazel-brown eyes was like just coolness over wound.

“You have nothing to be nervous about, just nod if you find difficult to answer anything. Okay and do as I said.  Right?” I nodded. “Good”. He kissed me, taking all my worries in it. I’m so into the panic thing that I start kissing him desperately. Whole sweet kiss turns into a make out session. Until we heard the door bell again. I flushed as we pulled away. Thanks to my make-up, it wasn’t visible.
He holds me tightly “Faith as much as I want to take you here right now, I can’t. Let’s pause it for a while” he smirks. Tugging my hair behind my ear, he makes his way to the door. I, following behind.

He opens the door revealing his parents. His parents grinning left to right. They both have their own charm. His mom is so beautiful, she doesn’t even look old. Zayn’s looks resemble to his mom so much.
On the other hand his dad has a strong personality.

“Zayn…my baby how are you” his mom sounds little teary. Giving him a tight hug. “Mom I’m good how are you?” Zayn said in a sincere voice.

“I’m good, I miss you Zayn” he just smiles pulling back. Hugging his dad awkwardly, they both nodded at each other. Weird.  They step inside and that’s when they notice me. They both look at me, and then at each other. Oh it can’t be more awkward.
Zayn clears his throat, “uh…Mom-Dad she is Faith my girlfriend”. That’s when my heart skips a beat. The way he said, ‘my girlfriend’ it sounds so real that I just want to go and hug him. But the tragic truth is, it is just a lie. Big fat lie.

His mom was the first one to break the silence, “hi I’m Trisha Malik, nice to meet you”. “I’m—Faith, nice to meet you too Ma’am” We did a little hand shake. “Please call me Tricia” I nodded smiling. She’s a warm lady and her smile is just adorable.

“I’m Yaser Malik, Zayn’s Father nice to meet you” he smiled at me. I nodded “same here”.
We all settle in the dinner room. I sat besides Zayn, and his parents opposite to us.

As Martha starts serving the starters, we all sat silently. Until his dad brakes it “so, Zayn how is work going here”. “Good everything fine” Zayn replies curtly. Yaser nodded “and how’s the project going, Perrie still bothering” he says eyeing Zayn. “Dad can we talk about this later” Zayn said in a stern and pissed voice.

His dad glares at him, nodded. Her mom laughs awkwardly looking at me “uh—so Faith, tell us about yourself, what are you doing”. That’s when my voice ditched me completely ignoring my protest to come out. “I—I am—I’m” I take the sip of wine. “I—I” four eyes staring at me making holes in my skull. Shit shit shit.

“She’s in medical, learning nursing. I met her through Natalia.” Zayn lied smoothly. I almost choked my wine. The glass stuck on my lips for a long moment until I placed it back. “Good that’s really good” his mom nods smiling. If they ask anything related to nursing, I swear I’m going to faint. But thank goodness they didn’t.

“You are living here right? How, long are you both living” his mom just smiles. Here I’m shitting bricks and she is just throwing bombs at me. “It’s been a month, I was living in the hostel and Zayn insisted me to move here. So...yeah” phew! I fluently answer. I look at Zayn who was smirking in my direction and my cheeks turned rosy. Thanks to Malik.

“And your parents” she asks. “They are dead” I said curtly. Zayn eyed me try to find something in my eyes but after a few seconds he nods. “I’m sorry Faith” her mom apologizes. “Its okay” I give her a reassuring smile.
“Mom can you stop asking Faith question after question” Zayn said. His mom nods “Zayn I just want to know her and we don’t want to repeat what happened with Perrie again”

“mom don’t compare her to Perrie she is a bitch and please cut this topic now” Zayn is angry. His mom puts in her hands up in defense “fine, sorry Faith I didn’t mean to hurt you hun” she smiles.

“No-no it’s not a problem” I smile at her. Yaser didn’t not bother to ask me anything, he just nods and talks about business to Zayn.
We’re half way through our meal, when Torres comes in. He murmurs a sorry and leans forward to say something to Zayn. Zayn was surprised at first then nodded “fine send him here”. We all suspect him, but he just shrugged off.

After five minutes, I heard the door open. Sounds of footsteps were echoing. And then when the guy in black tux, blonde hair, blue eyes smirking while walking in his own glory steps in the room. He is handsome and his smirking self tells that he knows that.

“Austin you, how are you sweet heart” his moms says in joy. “Hi Trisha I’m all good how are you” he said in a strong English accent. He smiled at Yaser. “Oh Austin good to see you” Yaser said smiling.
“Same here Mr. Malik” he eyed me then Zayn “uh—Zayn I’m sorry I’m disturbing your dinner, but these papers are important. Give them a look later.” He said looking at Zayn.

“No-no its okay, yeah give them to Torres. I’ll check them” Zayn said. Austin nods “I better leave, nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Malik”. He half turned but then Tricia said “oh don’t be stupid come join us for desserts. Zayn” she looks at Zayn giving him a look ‘don’t you have manners’. Zayn sighed “yes Austin come join”.

After yes and no for a moment he joined us. Martha brings the Mint Soufflé for us. They look so appetizing. I dig in my cup with a spoon. Yum they taste heaven. I’m so into soufflé that I never notice Austin looking at me with a smirk on his face. I looked away back to my soufflé. “Zayn you never introduced me to this young lady” he said not leaving my eyes.

Beside me Zayn’s body tensed “she is my girlfriend Faith” he said.
“Oh nice to meet you Faith” I nodded “same here”. “Faith he is my friend and he owns a hotel here in London; one of the best” Zayn gives me his intro.

By the look of this guy, he doesn’t sound good news at all. His eyes saying that he knows something. And Zayn also looks unpleased by him sitting with us. 

After dessert Zayn’s parents makes their way to the door, so does Austin. Zayn asked them to leave in the morning but his father had a business meeting back in Bradford.

“Oh Faith I think you better come to Doniya’s Engagement. It would be our pleasure to have you” Doniya is Zayn’s sister Trisha through dinner told me about the engagement. “Sure I would love too” I said looking at Zayn. He nods. “Zayn you better bring her. The girls will be happy to meet her” he nods.

After saying a final good bye. They leave and that Austin guy was talking to Zayn outside.
I breathed in relief that everything went well. It’s was not as difficult as it looked. Now I’m really nervous if I have to go to the engagement.

I sat back in the kitchen as Martha also leaves after clearing everything up. Zayn enters in the kitchen after a while. “Faith you better sleep its late okay” I nodded. “Good night Mr. Malik” he nodded pulling a bear out. “Aren’t you going to sleep” I said from the door frame. “I have work to complete you go”. No more asking, I said to myself.
And went upstairs.

~*~

Three a.m. why I’m awake. Sometimes I don’t know where these owl’s genes came in me. Every day, I woke up at three a.m. and stare at the ceiling or windows. I groaned loudly sitting. I switched the side lamp on. Glanced at the window, I cheered and grinned as I walk to the window. Seeing the first snow fall of this year.

Should I go down? I ask to myself. Zayn would never suspect, I bet he was asleep by now. Yes I’m going. Pulling leggings and sweater with a hoodie, I start wearing my shoes. When I’m ready, shutting my door slowly. I went downstairs. I enter the kitchen where the back door to the backyard was. I smiled as I opened it.

I stepped outside on the grass feeling scrunched sound of the grass. I went further. And stand in snow feeling small snow balls hitting my face. Sticking in my hair. I smiled and start roaming from side to side. I always enjoyed watching and playing in the snow. Crystal like snow balls setting on my hand. I shook my hands as they melt.
I was enjoying it so much that I never knew someone was looking at me.
Until I heard the voice.

“What are you doing here?” 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note; firstly sorry for late update, being busy :(
secondly; Austin!!!!! what you think about new entry? tell me in comments. :D
Austin played by Austin Butler. yeah he is SEXYYYYYY

and guys i'm just saying and asking; what you think about Zayn's new tattoo? he tattooed Perrie's comic figure on arm. idk but i really don't like it, what if they broke up or anything? it just makes me sad!! being Zayn's girl is hard :(
tell me what you think!!!

ans lastly follow my twitter; @zaynika_forever  that would be great of u :)
okay bye vote and comment if you like :)
love ya.....