Chapter 32

We clawed, we chained, our hearts in vain
We jumped, never asking why
We kissed, I fell under your spell
A love no one could deny

Don't you ever say I just walked away
I will always want you
I can't live a lie, running for my life
I will always want you

-Miley Cyrus

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 32

“Zayn.” The word came out of my mouth as a whisper.

 This is all so wrong. Shit, he must think I slept with him. No! Oh God, please help me. The most horrifying thing is the expression on his face. He looked…hurt. I tried to form words but nothing came out of my mouth. I just stared at him frozen at spot. He was the same, staring at me with so much hatred in his eyes. The way his eyes showed anger and I became aware that it was going to end really bad. He hates me now…tears started to form in my eyes.

When I thought he came to his senses he looked past me, fuming with anger. He loosened his tie and pushed me aside to go in, Torres behind him. I stayed still as he picked Austin from up from the couch and hit him straight in the jaw.

“What the fuck did you do to her?” Zayn growled in his face. Austin smirked through his busted face.

“That was fun, right Faith?” he directs his question at me and gains another smack from Zayn.

 “Stop Austin or else you'll end up dying,” Zayn says through anger. I've never seen him so angry. He looks devilish. “Tell him, Faith.” Austin again said to me.

I comprehend what he said earlier. ‘I’m the one who making decision not you’ this is what he really meant. He wants to hurt Zayn through this. Oh God. I can just tell truth and then everything will be fine. Right? Actually no. Nothing would be same. Austin is the biggest bastard and he'd end up telling everyone about our relationship and Doniya’s fiancé would break up with her. No, I can’t just damage so many lives.

Just one lie. Zayn is gonna hate me forever for this. I looked at Zayn; his eyes were pleading for my answer and I can see the hurt in them.

“Yes,” I said, holding myself at the spot. I watched Zayn as he loosened his grip on Austin. He looked vulnerable for a few seconds, but he soon composed himself. I looked away from his gaze. He moved forward toward me, every step short and curt.

“How much is he paying you, Faith?” His words are venomous. Unable to control myself I broke down, the tears streaming down my face. His own eyes were blood shot. “How much!” he yelled at me. I scooted away from the anger of his voice. I couldn’t find the words. “I thought—I thought you were different,” he said before leaving, Torres following behind him.

As soon as he left I stayed there for the longest moment I could. But I had to leave this place right now. I couldn’t be here. Not anymore.

I moved my legs and made my way to take my clothes and leave this place. After putting my clothes back I walked back to Austin holding his shirt in my hands. I’m not done yet. “Austin, don’t you ever try to contact to me you bastard.” I throw his shirt in his face. He just laughed

“Well...I can pay you for the night,” he said. I had a sudden urge to murder him and then kill myself, but I controlled it and made my way out.

I first thought to take cab but I saw the familiar black car outside the building. I stared for long time at it. But then realization hit that I was just making myself look like a fool staring at the car. I moved away and start walking. I had no energy left to fight.

I felt a tap on my back and turned around to find Torres looking at me.

“Get in the car,” he said roughly. “I—I can’t—“I got cut-off by him. “Now, it’s Mr. Malik's order.” With that he turned around, expecting me to follow him. He opened the back door and I slid in. I saw Zayn sitting on the other side with a glass of what I assume is scotch in his hand. I shift aside creating more distance between us as Torres gets in the passenger seat.

“Torres,” Zayn said as he nodded and pushed a button making some sort of wall between him and us.

He moved his attention to me and took a sip from his glass.
“Tell me the truth,” he said. I gasped. Did he know? “I know you did nothing in there. You've been trapped; now tell me the truth.” In that moment I felt so relieved. But I couldn’t tell the truth to him. What if Austin found out?

“How could you be so sure I did nothing?” I kept my eyes concentrated out the window. I felt him holding my arm and pushing me back into seat. For a moment I stopped breathing as his angered face came close to mine. Before I could comprehend it I felt his lips on mine.

Before wasting any time I kissed him back. I needed him like this with me. His lips felt the same the way I liked. Soft and rough at the same time. His tongue moved with mine in sync; I could taste the scotch through his kiss. His hands moved in my hair holding me still. I also moved my hands in his hair—I missed this feeling, the feeling of him. He deepened the kiss and pushed me backward.

After a few moments we broke the kiss. He bit my lower lip making me moan. “I just knew it, Faith,” he said as I sighed feeling him so close to me.

He smirks at my expression. “I know you more than you know yourself…I just knew it,” he said. I looked at him—I can’t tell him. I looked away from his gaze…I can’t. “Fine. I’ll found it out on my own. I just wanted to hear it from your mouth,” he said.

I looked back at him and before I could stop myself my hands touch his cheeks. He closed his eyes. “I can’t…You can found it on your own, please,” I said as a single tear left my eyes.

He captured it with his finger and looked at me. He smiled at me, making my whole world complete. I could die now, but I just wanted to tell him what I’ve been holding for so long. I had to.

“I love you, Zayn.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note; hello fellas here the new chapter only four more chapters left :(
but.....i'm doing the sequel yay!! so calm yourself haha! i'm just struggling with the title! i hope i came up with something soon.!

and please go check out my new story Dead End Street, yeah that's what thetitle is. please give your feedback. its about Zayn duh! and his anger issue. and he's a bike rider in it. ^.^
http://www.wattpad.com/story/8270547-dead-end-street its the link please tell.

okay bye love ya,..... Vote | Comment muahhhh!