Chapter 22

“Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight
Just a touch of the fire burning so bright
No I don't want to mess this thing up
I don't want to push too far
Just a shot in the dark that you just might
Be the one I've been waiting for my whole life
So baby I'm alright, oh, let's do this right, with just a kiss goodnight
With a kiss goodnight
Kiss goodnight”

-Lady Antebellum

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 22 (Edited)

If I said that Zayn’s house was big. I’m wrong his parent’s house was Grand. I stiffen at my spot in the car as the great palace came in my view. My jaw hitting the floor. A big white palace surrounded by a large garden, a long side pathway for cars. The entire place covered with snow making it look like a snowy island. And at the last end of the garden was surrounded by a numbers of cars.

This was not where I belong to and seeing all this lifestyle made me nervous. I have to compose myself and bring myself together for not my sake but Zayn’s. I glanced at Zayn, whose expression was neutral. He said he was not a fan of coming here. But now I can see he was right.
His face was raw, squared jaw. He looks at the garden as we crossed the large pathway. I wonder that the family here can’t make their way in house without any vehicle. I mean it’s huge.

I shook my head from my weird thoughts. My only motive right now is to make a good appearance in front of his family.

The butler dressed in white shirt and black trousers opens the door of our car, greeting us. We both stood out in front of the house. The roof covering us, as we stand in front of a huge stair case which extends to the main door of this house. Zayn holds my hand as we start climbing them. I looked at our hands they look perfect intertwined. But as soon as the thought of us being together came in my mind, my subconscious
wakes me up from my dream to reality.

“Stop drooling over the house you look like a freak” I abruptly turn to look at him. His face emotionless staring ahead. I composed myself. We stand in front of the door. The butler opens it as we entered the long corridor. Trust me, I’m already tired. We take left from there and came in front of a huge family grinning and talking.

A huge beautiful hall, covered with lights and flowers. A side staircase attached at the end decorated with flowers. The walls are of cream color. Left side wall covered with so many pictures framed in beautifully. Zayn, his mother, father and sisters all grinning in photos. The marbled floor complimenting the house; you can actually see your face in it.

His mom was the first one to notice us; she shook her head not believing that we’re here. I smiled when she looked at me. She ran to us, embracing Zayn tightly. Her eyes in tears. “Oh Zayn glad you came” she muffled in his shoulder. Zayn smiles; a genuine smile that I rarely saw. “Mom how could I miss my sister’s engagement”. They both pulled away, following her mom three girls stand behind her. Three of them crushed Zayn in hug. I smiled, that’s for sure are his sisters. Zayn was laughing between the hug. “Fine—fine, move away you all are crushing me” he said between his laugh.

Tricia looks at me hugging me awkwardly “I’m glad you made it” she said. “I’m more than happy to meet you all” I genuinely said. As long as I could see Zayn being happy, I’m willing to go anywhere. They all pulled away from their re-union hug. They turned their attention from Zayn to me. Uh-oh.

I smiled nervously as the three of them looked at me suspiciously. When they finally racked me from top to bottom. They smiled looking at each other. “Hey I’m Doniya, the one whose getting married” she smiled at me. She looks older than Zayn, and she is beautiful. Most of her looks similar to Zayn, her eyes dark shade of brown. “And I’m Waliyha” the second one said which look way younger than Zayn maybe fifteen-sixteen.  Trust me this girl can be a model. By her looks and high cheek bones, beautiful brown eyes and baby face. Her black hair fix up in bun making her face to come out. “I’m Safaa, nice to meet you” the smallest one said. Oh god she is such a cutie, she got that bubbly face and big grey eyes. She is eight or nine looking at me grinning.

“Hi—nice to meet you’ll I’m Faith” I said. They all smiled “same here” Doniya said. “Mom told us about your Girlfriend Zayn” she looks at Zayn. He nodded “yes—she is the one” he smiled at me.

“c’mon let’s meet rest of the family Faith” his mom said taking me in the big hallway.

~*~
after meeting Zayn’s whole family: including his uncle, aunt, nephew, niece, cousins. I’m quiet exhausted but they all were so warm and welcoming. They all look happy people.  Tricia shows us our room, which I and Zayn were sharing. After giving us a suspicious look she went downstairs for preparation. Greeting us saying we both need rest.

Apparently the function will be held on 24th of December, and we are celebrating our Christmas here as well.
Zayn locked the door as we enter in the bedroom. As I take in the room, it looks elegant. Sea green walls and a big king-size bed covered with light blue sheets. Side table and a closet attached with the door of the bathroom. A beautiful fragrance of lavenders filling in the room. The room was just peaceful. Our luggage already placed inside the closet. The servants are fast here.

Zayn removed his jacket and shoes throwing himself on bed. I stood there awkwardly, Zayn notices after awhile. He flops upward on the bed facing me “Faith make yourself comfortable, come you must be tired”. I nodded removing my jacket and shoes as I lay beside him.

We both staring at each other, after a long pause Zayn said. “Faith, my sisters like you” his smile never leaving his face. He looks relieved. “Really? I’m glad they like me, I was so nervous” he shook his face. “They love you; they said to me that I should marry you. I mean seriously how could they just judge someone, but—“

My face changed to hurt, and it’s all over my face. Zayn realizes what he just said. If I never ever noticed that I’m his slave. This little phrase takes me back to reality. Right, I’m a great actor; I made them believe that I’m his girlfriend. And top it up they thought we going to marry. But the bitter truth is—we are just fooling them. And they don’t deserve any of this. I’m a sick person. God will never forgive me.

“Excuse me” I chicken out and rushed to the bathroom. His voice echoed to stop me before I locked the door. I leaned back on the door, the tears build in my eyes. I shook my head, I’m just his slave. The word hurts more than ever. Feels like someone stabbing me with a sharp knife straight to my heart.

After twenty minutes or so, I gathered myself back. Washing my face I went back inside. Zayn laying on the bed looking up at the ceiling. He ignored me coming back. I lay at my side of bed, my back facing him.

“I know you’re not sleeping” he said. I take a deep breath in—turned to face him. He was looking at me, his gaze showing mixture of emotions; cold-concern-hurt. “I never meant to hurt you”.
“I know—what we are doing is wrong. Your family, they look happy. I don’t want to hurt them” my voice choking. Before I can stop tears started to stream.

He moves forward pulling me forward. He cupped my cheeks as the tears now on his hands. “Faith…look I know you are not used to this, but trust me everything is fine. You have nothing to blame yourself. You did nothing wrong. I deserve bad for all this.” I shook my head as his face showing concern.

“It’s my fault too—“I was cut off by Zayn’s lips crashing on mine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note; hey guys...i'm so sorry for long wait. i'm quiet sick from two days. as the weather changing here -_-' so yeah that's a short chapter bear with it. i gathered so much energy to sat in front of computer cas i can't let you'll wait :')
and story is on romance #304 that's sick man!!! i neva thought to let the story in ranking. thanxx guys :)

and trailer is here if u didn't saw yet pls tell did you like it or not.
and just to know you, why i ended chapter at kiss. if you'll know me enough you know what's going to happen next *wink-wink* tell me plssss ;)

vote| comment| happy readings love ya.....