Chapter 28

I'm here without you, baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you, baby
And I dream about you all the time
I'm here without you, baby
But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight it's only you and me
-3 Doors Down

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 29

The moment was awful. I had frozen at the spot. This is not happening. How? Austin? How could he be here? No. He can’t be here. I bet Zayn warned him, told him to be near to me. But maybe he came here for some work. Maybe things were sorted out between them. As much as this hurt me, I’m okay if they are talking again. I mean, they are friends, right?

I pushed myself from wall I was leaning on. Seeing him approaching me with that wicked smirk on his face creeped me out on so many levels. He rubbed his hands together as his eyes racked me from top to bottom. I looked behind him, expecting to see Torres, but to my disappointment no one was there.

Fear crept inside me as I concluded that Torres' office was down the foyer. I cursed mentally. I looked at him as he only stood a few inches away from me. I bet I looked really small in front of him as he hovered over me. He had to be six feet tall.

Keep calm. Don’t show you’re nervous or afraid. DON’T, I battle with myself. Taking a deep breath I tried to compose myself. “Austin—Wh…what are you doing—“ He cut me off, pressing his finger to my lips roughly. I stumbled backward hitting the wall. My breath hitches as I stare at his angered eyes, his blue orbs covered with fire.

“You little slut—you,” he poked my chest roughly. Tear welled in my eyes. I had never felt so helpless and scared before. I roughly shoved him—well, tried to. He didn’t even stumble. That ugly smirk formed on his lips. “You have to pay for this, whore.” His words stuck in my mind. He grabbed my throat, attempting to kiss me. My eyes went wide. Oh God, no. I pushed him again.

“C’mon Faith, serve me some of your goods. The way you please Zayn. Huh? God, your body.” He shamelessly roamed his eyes on me. He pinned my hands above my head, kissing my neck. My voice got stuck in my throat—he grabbed it that hard. I fumbled in his grip. Help me…I moaned in pain, tears following down my cheeks.

He loosens his grip on my neck, and I see this as my chance. I yelled at top of my voice. “Help Torres! Help!” “You bitch.” He slapped me hard as I fell down, a throbbing pain in my knee. I heard steps following in kitchen as a moment later Martha kneeled in front of me. I looked up seeing Torres punching Austin again and again. After taking him out of me sight, I sighed loudly and leaned against the wall, still sitting on floor.

“Darling, are you alright?” Martha asked, worry in her eyes. I just nodded. “Come to your room.” She helped me to stand up. “I’m sorry Faith. I never thought this could happen. I'll never leave your sight from now on,” Martha whined as she hugged me. “No, you did nothing wrong.” She felt guilty for nothing. I felt bad really bad for her. “You should relax Faith. I'll just check downstairs.” I nodded as she closed my door. I curled up in ball as I cried. I never felt this terrible in my life. Whore. Slut. Bitch. The words kept forming in my mind. I could still feel his eyes on my body. Still feel his hand on my throat, his hands rake my body. I could still feel it all. I shivered, feeling anxious.

Zayn. I want you. My whole body begged for him, for his comfort. It was just a day and THIS happens? God please send him here. Please.

The whole day I just stared at the ceiling. Martha insists on me to eat but I refused. I just can’t do anything right now. I just want Zayn. Martha told me he’d be here at any moment. Hearing the ticking of the clock made me awake from dreadful nightmares. I want him here…..