Chapter 10

I'm hooked on a feeling,
I'm high on believing,
That you’re in love with me.

Lips as sweet as candy.
Their taste stays on my mind.
Girl, you keep me thirsty for another cup of wine.

-Blue Sweede

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10 (Edited)

I'm hooked on a feeling,
I'm high on believing,
That you’re in love with me.

Lips as sweet as candy.
Their taste stays on my mind.
Girl, you keep me thirsty for another cup of wine.

-Blue Sweede

We had lunch like normally, he didn’t talk much and I on the other hand was still recovering from that tender kiss he gave me earlier. The kiss was different from what we shared before. I smiled as I put the wine back in the fridge, “what is so funny Faith” he said coming back to the kitchen, now wearing fresh clothes. Only, PJ’s half naked again or shirt less. . I almost raped him, with my eyes. “I just nothing, uhm how’s your arm” I looked at anything but not him, he’s so distracting.  He chuckled “Faith you are asking me this for the third time, and yes I’m fine”. He went back to,the  living room. After putting back everything…I nervously went in the living room. He is doing something on his phone.

“Faith where is your phone” he asked not bothering to look at me. I gasped, shit where that phone is. “I—I may be put it at….uh” he glanced at me briefly then back to his phone. “It’s in that drawer, get that phone here” I nodded immediately. He knows then why is he asking. I just got caught. I groaned. I found it inside the drawer. I take it to him. “Here” I said.  Handing him, the rectangular box.

“Sit” he gestures me with his eyes to sit beside him. Nervously I sit with him. He opens the box, revealing a black I-phone. I gaped at the phone, I never used this kind of technology. Being shocked is understandable.

“You used it before?” he asked gazing at me. I dumb-fondly stare at his brown eyes. “Faith?” he asked. Huh-what. You zoned out, my subconscious answered. Ignoring her, I nodded. “Yes—yes I have used it before, I know the basic features” I nodded.

“Good, I downloaded the basic applications. Which will keep you busy” he nodded at me, shuffling through the phone. He did this to keep me busy. He knows that I got bored during the day. I smiled “you like books?” he asks out of the blues. “Yes I love to read, in high school I kept reading the whole day” I chuckled then cover my mouth. No shit I can’t laugh in front of him.

“Why did you stop laughing” he asks smirking. Jerk. “I—I does this phone uhm have games” I mentally throw the bottle on my head. Seriously how lame can my excuse be. “You know Faith you can’t lie” he chuckled. Oh what a sexy chuckle. Shut up shut up. Stop drooling over him.

I sighed “no actually”. “Here I put some games and stuff; I’m not much of a game freak or something” he shrugs off. I nodded. “Faith this phone I’m giving you because , I can get in touch with you on work and you can call me anytime if you want” I nodded.

He becomes serious all of a sudden. We both stare at each other for long, and he starts leaning in, licking his lips. I gulped, he’s so tempting and all the last events were just a cherry on the top.  I started to lean in too. Our breath is mixing with each other. I gulped hard as our eyes connect again Blue to Brown.

We almost yes almost were having a mind-blowing kiss until Zayn’s phone starts buzzing. He sighed and mutters something under his breath…I almost panic and straighten myself. “Yes…oh” he talks with the caller, and briefly looks at me. “No…yes uhm just a cut Natalia yes” he looks at me as I narrowed my eyes at him. Again with ‘just a small cut’ talk. Natalia, she must be his personal doctor. “I’m fine….okay yeah I’m at home bye see you soon” he hung up. I am still giving him a look.

“My doctor is coming here to check up on me, you better prepare for some reviews on your handy work” what, Doctor. Shit what if she says that I’m a horrible care person. And I’m pathetic –good for nothing. “Uh Mr. Malik please don’t tell her that I did this uh Handy work, sorry I’m just a horrible person shit” I murmured shit so slowly. I looked away, deep in blank thoughts. 

“Hey Faith” he turns me around to face him. Ignoring the sudden electric shock, he is giving me by touching. I gulped “you did all this stitching and curing very well, I’m just kidding okay and Natalia would appreciate it” I nodded. I looked at him straight in the eyes again, the emotion that confuses me, shows in his eyes. He leaves my shoulders and looked away. I have a sudden urge to pull him back and kiss him all day but I hold back.

After half an hour of him watching some soccer game on T.V. and me rummaging through this little device called smart phone, his doctor arrives. Zayn welcomes her, in just a professional way. She is a young women- brown hair, bright grey eyes, nice body. She is wearing a white shirt and brown pencil skirt. On a whole she is an attractive personality. Suddenly I feel insecure in front of her about myself.

She moves in a more seducing way and enters the living room. Totally ignoring me, I gapped in shock. “Well, she is Faith, Natalia” Zayn says sternly. “Oh hello Faith nice to meet you” she faked a smile at me; I return the same “same here”. They both enter in the study but I followed them- my stubborn side. Zayn glances at me and smirked. What was that for? He sits on the chair and Natalia sits in front of him.

“Zayn I think the dressing is done perfectly, I am just going to put the injection so it heals faster” she said tracing her finger the on bandage. I almost am shouting at her ‘bitch get off him now’. But holding myself back. “Faith already put an injection, Right Faith?” Zayn said looking at me. I nodded smiling. “Oh who put the stitches?” she asks. “Faith, actually I think she did pretty great” Zayn says. Aw—thank you. I smiled at both of them “yeah she did” Natalia shrug it off.

“Well Zayn, I will check on you later in this week. These medicines, take them and I prefer you to stay at home and work after a week” he frowns at her words. “Faith I will join you later, go upstairs” I nodded at him and marched upstairs.

The question starts to haunt me again. Why he doesn’t go to hospital? And he always gets angry when his ex-girlfriend calls? How could I get to know all the answers and mostly how could I get to know him?
And who did he get in fight with, did he often get himself into fights?

He talked so nicely to me and makes me laugh too. But suddenly his mood changes and he becomes
angry. I really get scared of him sometimes.

Maybe I can ask him…but he surely will get mad and I don’t want an angry Zayn Malik. I will try later, today so many events have already happened.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note; hey guys again thanku for all votes and comments, i really appreaciate your support. <3

sorry for short chapter, next will be long and hmmm tempted chapter *winks winks*

i'm writing it in middle of the night, because of my busy musy schedule >.<

P.s. did you guys reading my story Last First kiss!!! please tell me should i continue it? comment!!

votes and comments if you love it :D
follow my twitter; zaynika_forever
and I.G.; kanika4u (i'm not advertising anything just i make id on both LOL)
#happyreading bye love ya....