Chapter 21

“But you fit me better than my favourite sweater, and I know
That love is mean, and love hurts
But I still remember that day we met in december, oh baby!

I will love you 'til the end of time
I would wait a million years
Promise you'll remember that you're mine
Baby can you see through the tears
Love you more
Than those bitches before
Say you'll remember, oh baby, say you'll remember
I will love you 'til the end of time”
-Lana Del Rey

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 21(Edited)

It’s been two weeks, from the day when we both drank hot chocolate. I still remember it’s taste. And all the things he said to me. He opened up to me for the very first time. Means he considers me something more than his slave. He gave me my first hope. But he pities himself a lot. That hurts me; he thinks he was a cold-hearted person. Which was not he is. Maybe I could change him, change his thoughts about himself.
But the path is tough. I know way tougher than what I passed through earlier. It can shudder my heart, but I have to try…trying until I give up or he leaves me.

Leaving him makes me sad. I can’t imagine my life without him, whatever he does, he is perfect. And deserves better than me.  Maybe he hurts me, but I can cope with it if he stays with me. I know at some point he will get bored of me or he will find his love. That day I will have to leave him. I have to prepare for it. Because it’s the bitter fact of my life.

In these two weeks I learned a lot of things about Zayn. He talks to me more often. He shows interest in my thoughts. He asks about my day when he comes back from work.  We have sex twice in two weeks. As always he leaves me after that. I’m getting used to it now. It hurts me but who cares. It’s none of anybody’s concern.  But after he leaves I pull out his beanie he gave me and hug it and sleep. It helps me from crying. It reminds me of that night. The First snowfall with him.

Today we’re leaving for his sister’s engagement. It was going to take place in Bradford. I thought he doesn’t want to go there but he looks good with it. He told me to act normal, besides being his girlfriend. He said he’ll be there if anything happens. That’s enough to boost my confidence.

I packed my clothes and necessity things. The truth is I’m quite happy to go there. Maybe I will be able to find more about Zayn. I have to meet him downstairs in twenty minutes. But I am already packed with everything and I’m ready too. I thought it’s better to go downstairs. I start dragging my bag in the corridor. When a voice from behind me stops me in my tracks.

“Faith” I abruptly turned around. Facing Zayn. He was wearing black lowers. And a towel hanging on his shoulder. His chest covered with streaks of pink paint. I glanced back at his face. He wasn’t near to being ready.

“I see you are already ready” he said moving towards me. “Yes—I’m going downstairs” my voice came out raspy. He moves forward towards me, that I can feel the heat of his naked chest through my jumpers.
I looked down to his chest pink paint all over his chest. Looks like he was painting. But did he paint. I never knew that.

“Faith my eyes are here” his voice broke me from my thoughts. I blushed smiling. Through the time, now I got less nervous in front of him. But the effect of him still affects me like the first time. He rubs his chin with his thumb, which turns out all the paint on his chin. I looked at him, a laugh escaped from my mouth. 

“What so amusing Faith” he asked leaning forward until I hit the wall. “Your chin” it takes a few seconds for him to understand what I said. He cursed looking at his hand.
I laughed loudly a little. But stop immediately.

“Help me to clear it” he said taking my hand placing it on his cheek. His eyes never leaving mine. I licked my lips. His breathing mixing with mine. I placed my thumb on his lower lip start rubbing it to remove the paint. His eyes staring at me closely, as his breathe hitched. I matched his stare.
His body moving forward pinning me to the wall.

As I move forward to his neck to remove the paint. Smudging it on my hands. His eyes turn darker. I move my hand to his chest. No longer interested in removing the paint. I notice his arm. The wound was healed almost just a mark of it left; which was too blurry. “Your wound is almost healed” my voice was low.

I looked at him for long, my hands still moving on his cut. Up and down. I licked my lips looking at him.
“I don’t want that mark to fade” his own voice comes out hoarse.
“Why” I whisper.
“It reminds me of you, it feels like you tattooed me” his answer makes my hands stop instantly. My body went stiff as I looked at him for long to find any trace of emotion. But his eyes were blank. I move forward kissing the wound, he closes his eyes.

He pulled me up, pinning my hands. “Faith what are you doing to me” he asked before kissing me desperately.
The kiss turned into a hot make out session. We both panting, breathless as we pulled away. He was looking at me with such a raw emotion, breathing roughly.
“I don’t know” I answer his question. He looks at me confused, then his face turns into a bright smirk. Saying he understood.

“I better get ready” he said caressing my lower lip. Then he leaves.

~*~

We both sit in the private jet as the plane’s engine roared to life. I clutched my seat’s handle tightly. I never sat in a Plane yet. Horrifying thoughts about crashing and getting sick never leaving my mind. Zayn busy on his Mac book. I don’t want to disturb him, but I was so scared. “Zayn—Z” I stuttered. My face was pale. I bet I’m looking like a horrifying ghost.

He looked at me “Faith? Oh god you look so pale” I bit my lip. I was close to crying. “I never sat in a Plane” I said. “Its okay” he reassured me. Fastening my belt he holds my hand. I hold him tightly letting my knuckles go white.
“Shh—it’s a small ride from here, I’m here nothing will happen to you. You better sleep” I nodded. Seeing him was enough for me to relax. “Sleep” I nodded. As the plane takes off I clutched on his side. Grabbing his jacket tightly. “Shh—sleep” his soothes into my hair. And after that I went to sleep. Breathing his cologne in.

“Faith wake up we’re here” I slowly open my eyes. Adjusting my sight, seeing white seats and a small compartment. I looked at my right, seeing Zayn looking at me as I slept on his shoulder. My hand intertwined with his. “We’re here” he said smiling.

“In Bradford?” now I know this small compartment was none other than plane. And I was sleeping when it landed.
He smiled “yes in Bradford” 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note; hey wey!!! enjoy the chap. i love you guys i just crossed 335 votes fucking hell!! i never expected i loooovvvvveee yooouu alll.

okay bye happy readings. i'm quiet hungry and my sister is making drink with oreos in it so yeah going!! i love oreos. you want some i send you virtually ;)
oh yeah! happy 4th july America!!!

vote and comments if you like muahhhh :* xx