Chapter 3

"Love bites, love bleeds
It's bringin' me to my knees
Love lives, love dies
It's no surprise
Love begs, love pleads
It's what I need"

-Def Leppard

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3 {Edited}

I don’t know when and how much I slept after that intense kissing session. I have never slept that comfortable in my whole life. I felt relaxed and light headed.

I glanced at the clock on side table 4 ‘o’ clock. Shit. It’s too late. I slept whole day. I have never slept this long. Oh god Mr. Malik would be furious with me.

I quickly freshened up changed into my jeans and faded checkered shirt. I went downstairs and to my disappointment no one was there. Sighing I went straight to the kitchen to eat something. It’s not like I was doing something wrong, Mr. Malik said that I can eat whenever I felt hungry.

On the top shelves, there were two big bowls filled with some fried rice and chicken. Seeing something so appetizing I couldn’t help but stuff my face with food. After eating the delicious meal, I stayed in the kitchen for awhile until I heard the front door open. I quickly sat up straight.

Mr. Malik came inside in his formal suit and brief case. It’s the first time I see him in a tux, let me tell you he was looking so hot. I shook my head when I saw him looking at me with a pissed look on his face. What? Am I not allowed to sit in kitchen? See it’s only the first day and I already made a mistake. Great Faith! Just great!

His angry gaze made me scared and nervous at the same time. I stood up straight and started making my way upstairs, head facing the floor. I barely took a few steps when he stood in front of me blocking my way.

I looked at him for few seconds; I saw his dark eyes filled with anger and his jaw clenching. His body’s heat made me shiver. I bet my whole face already turned red. I licked my lips to moisten them.

“I—I was just going up—upstairs” I stuttered. No reply, he just stood there clenching his fist until his knuckles turned white. I was so nervous that I can pee right now in any second. I shook my head slightly.

“Why you wearing these kind of clothes?” His voice was nothing but husky and low. I look up meeting his eyes

“I only have two pair of jeans and three shirts.” I replied quickly. My voice was barely audible. I heard him sigh. I bit my lip and looked up at him. He groaned this time.

Dragging me with one hand he takes me to the couch. I avoided all shocks my body was feeling at this very moment. He almost threw me on the couch. He removed his blazer and hovered over me attacking my neck.

My body immediately reacts to his actions. My brain went numb, all the decision were taken by my body. I arched upwards to feel more of him. He left wet kisses on my lower neck. He bit my shoulder. First it’s soft. Then he bit deeper making me moan, I pulled him closer if that was even possible. I closed my eyes feeling the pleasure he gave me by doing nothing.

He pulled away leaving me frozen by the lack of his body contact. He looked at me smirking, we were both breathless.

“I regret that I thought I made a mistake choosing you.” I blushed deeper. I gulped hard because of his intense stare. I was breathing so hard, that my chest moving up and down.
This caught his attention. He looked at my chest shamelessly than at me. I looked away feeling exposed.

“You have to buy some new clothes which have to be sexy; you are living with me so you have to be classy.” I nodded understanding what he was talking about.

“You’re going to buy clothes tomorrow with Martha okay?” I nodded but who is Martha? I will find that out tomorrow. With one last look at my neck he got up and left.

I went to my room, and to the bathroom. I faced the mirror seeing a pale girl, with hollow blue eyes staring back at me. How unattractive. I thought. I had to look presentable. It hurt me when he said that he thought he made a mistake by choosing me. It really did. The only guy who ever noticed me was him. Even though I am his slave, he still was the only one. I know I’m not perfect. Not even near to perfect but I already do fantasize about the kisses we share and whatever else my fantasy takes me to.