Let Go

I have written a few  posts on   acceptance  risk   healing  pain. I write    from both   an academic  point of view as well as personal experience. Hopefully   some of what i share   speaks to    your lives as readers. We all write in that hope don't we??  

My mom is a  Psychiatric Nurse. She  is   Head   Supervisor  of a Psychiatric Unit in a hospital.  She has dealt with almost   all kinds of    craziness you can imagine.  Actually though, a majority of her patients   are not psychos,schizos or  sociopaths. They are depressed.  Hmmmm I am pretty sure i strike a familiar chord with many of you  there.  Why are they depressed???   Milloin dollar question.  

Multiple reasons.  Dysfunctional family, no self-esteem,physical conditions, emotional pain,guilt  and shame over things that have happened to them or things they have done.  All these  factors combine to  cause depression. Those  in a psychiatric hospital just   reach a point where they cannot cope in   outside world anymore.   Many of them punish themselves for   being depressed and for   things that have happened in their lives. All of us are broken humans who    have good and bad in us and we  ALL  let  others and ourselves down    ALOT.  Key is to learn to let go   and  let the pain and hurt   float away  like    when we take a shower. We   remove the dirt,sweat and whatever else,  it   floats down the drain. 

I know  this is alot   easier said than done lol    I am preachiung to the choir here believe me.  I just  come across   so many people in my life too  who    just beat themselves up and  find   ways to do it   physicallyas well as   verbally  inside their heads.  WE CAN LET GO!!!

I want anyone who reads this and  feels  helpless and hopeless to know         THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE    Feel free to PM me   if you  ever need   someone to listen  or vent too.  All of you are amazing people  just because you are YOU     i know some wil lread this and  think  pfftttttt you  obviously dont know me  i am  nothing   WRONG     let go   let  yourself love yourself    little by little    let  friends family and even   strangers   love you little by little    We can  learn     to    LET   GO  

                                  P E A C E