More Craziness

Our minds are beyond epic. So hard to fathom everything    our minds can conjure up. As with everything though there are 2 sides- the positive and negative.  Yin and yang are good metaphors for reality as we experience it.  I had a class in college about communication,and the professor taught us that  everything  in existence is basically a symbol. Contemplate that for a bit. The part of us that     truly makes  us who we are is  invisible,spirit.  We cannot see it, but  i think   we definitely feel it.  A quick note to those who  don't believe in God.  I do. So  my  point of view starts  with that as a given. I   accept and  appreciate   those who   hold   a different view as love is the glue that holds us ALL together- no matter  what we believe.

Craziness continued. Here is a small  peek into my mind at times     be  afraid be very afraid    LOL

Ok      wow  didn't  sleep much  yet again. No dreams this time. At least i didn't have the one where  a guy keeps trying to shoot me.    Hope  today goes  good.  School always  cool. Unless i had math  UGH!!!   All the tornadoes,floods,terrorist bombings,shootings.  Why  do people do these things?  Why do some people live lives of luxury,  making   tons of money and able to  have  almost anything they want???  Others     become homeless and  beggars because they    lose everything they had,  lots of times   for  no fault ofg their own.  

Accidents happen all the time. What if someone  veers into my lane and hits me??  Maybe  someone with road rage will try to shoot me.  I like the violins  in  Call Me Maybe. R7B is the BEST  music!!!!     I wonder if Kim Kardashians wedding  was   a total fake???   Justin Beibers  15 minutes of fAME  are up!!!!!    

Romance is the   greatest!!!   Ah but seduction and sizzle        so hot too!!!     love to   make   girls bodies tingle and   snhiver    feel those sensations    build up so deep inside.  love to make them laugh and giggle  just as much.  Smile     wide   see tjhose eyes sparkle   that hair  flow. Love to   captivate their mind too   not just their bodies and   hearts.    Hey    have to  be serious  sometimes too!!!

Phew!!!!  Soooooooooooo   that is a lil   state - of -consciousness     stuff there.  Yes i can go from    worrying about  death and world problems to thinking  about  pop songs and  reality shows      go figure!!!   haha   

Hope to hear feedback  from anyone letting me know if this  struck a chord in you at all.   Some of you  thinking, how does this guy   keep focused enough to write    a story??   i wonder at times. See why i titled it   more craziness??? xd