Overcoming

There is a famous  saying i think by the time we are 5  most have heard,  *No Pain No Gain*   It is  used as a motto  in sports,school,work and   a whole variety of    challenges in life. It can be very true as well. <Muscles must   be torn and     forced to hurt in order to grow again but stronger. Certain  pain pushes us to go beyond our limits and  accomplish things we had no idea we could. That is    the positive side of this motto.

What about the downside though???  What happens when for whatever  reason the pain becomes too much and we cant   gain anything from it???  What happens when pain becomes  a fog that never goes  away?? We stay  wrapped in it and it   keeps us from seeing anything   beyond it??/

 Many are  stuck in this  pai nand it sucks. Pain of  feeling    worthless,unloved,unwanted,unable. Pain of bein rejected by   family,friends and   even random people or   coworkers classmates. School is a hell for many. Bullied for no reason other than they are a lil different or  fragile or vulnerable. Bullies  have pain too but they   bully to   hide it or to inflict it on their victims. What happens when   you cant  find anyone to share  how you feel with??/ Even if you take the risk and share, they dont understand or they   turn away or they tune  out??? What happens when    you   feel like you have no safe place    to go????  No matter where yo uare or what you do  the pain remains??? Only getting  stronger     heavier    tougher to   deal with??

Robin Williams  was loved  and admired  by   millions,  especially people who   never knew him, but who knew his talent and  his amazing gift to make us laugh. He fought  this pain    most of his life. He   found and had support. He was diagnosed with   Parkinsons Disease  shortly before his death. A very debilitating disease. It pushed him over the edge in being able to cope. I know  many  feel like Robin Williams. This is why i write    to  give hope  and  love like i do.

I have had this pain when i was   younger. i have felt  trapped in the fog.   It comes back from time to time. I never want to    miss a chance to help ANYONE who  feels despearately hopeless to    find  a way  to  overcome.  I hope any who read this will feel the same.

                                             WE WILL OVERCOME