Its The Climb

Miley Cyrus   did a very cool song    a few years back way before    she   started to twerk and  be   all  nasty.  The Climb was the song and it contains a really   solid message in the lyrics.   Life has so many  twists and turns, so many different  obstacles as well as opportunities.  Life comes at you fast alot like Ferris Bueller said,   sometimes we lose our way and we get  tired or  scared or angry or   hurt. We also get  excited,thrilled,happy and  inspired.   All of  us have both  strengths and weaknesses, positves and negatives. Some do a better job handling  it all.  

Life can change in an instant. That is the craziness of it. I saw on ther news the other night a young girl took a bite from a  rice krispies treat. it had a peanut butter coating.  She apparently was allergic  and that one little bite caused her to have a major allergic reaction and she died. Tragic.   On the other side, a  girl   had a  flesheating  bacteria that ate away at her body and  she had to have a lot of her body amputated. She is alaive and well now  and    she  inspires people,especially the handicapped to see the love in life.  

I always want to be inspiring and positive in my messages. I want to lift others up  as that helps lift me up.  I  strugle with  self-pity and doubt over mistakes  throughout life sometimes. We all do.   Love is the greatest  power in   existence, hopefully    the climb of living  life with all its ups and downs   results in   experiencing  love   more and more    showing it to each other.