What Hurts What Heals

Everybody hurts     was a way to   show we are all in this together whether we like it or not.   Life takes its toll on all of us.   What happens to us is only 20% of the   issue ......... how we RESPOND to what happens covers  the   80%  remaining.

 Words hurt. Words  said in anger,frustration,vengeance,spite,jealousy,fear and  pain.   The old saying  *sticks  and stones may hurt my bones  but words will never hurt me*  was  said by a  sociopath who  has no feelings lol.  Ask the family of the girl who committed suicide   because she was bullied on  facebook  by  girls from her school. Ask anyone who has been verbally abused and   can do nothing about it because  they have no power or ability to do so.  Ask yourself what hurts YOU more-    being punched slapped  hit                      or  being    beaten down with  insults   slander gossip lies and  hateful words???  

Words heal.  When a friend who  yu have had a falling out with  apologizes and asks forgiveness. When  a loved one   tells you how important you are to them. When a teacher praises your  work in class. When   the  girl or guy you like just say HI  lol      Words of  love,affection,care,happiness,acceptance,empathy and  encouragement   HEAL.

 Wil you choose to hurt                   or                     heal      :D