Everybody Hurts

There is a  cliche   that gets  used an awful lot.  Life is  hard   then you die,  or a   slight variation thereof.   

I wonder how  many of us actually resonate with this  cliche??   I have  seen and heard so much pain  from people on wattpad in my,   must be a year or close to  it by now lol. But, I see pain   anywhere i    go  to be honest. It is unavoidable, even if you isolate yourself  somewhere and   stay away from any contact with the outside world. You  still  must contend with your own  *inner demons* that plague us all.  It is interesting to me to contemplate just how much pain any one person can handle.  I am speaking of  emotional pain as opposed to physical. To me,   emotional pain  is far worse and more traumatic than physical, and i speak as one who has    had cancer, a kidney stone and a few other    extremely painful    occurrences in my body.  

Some people handle   emotional distress  quite well, others    fall to pieces.  Some try to  become like Mr Spock  and shut  off all emotions     while others go on emotional overload.  Pain has a strange way of making us feel isolated as well.  We feel like no one else can  understand or relate. We feel   broken,torn,unlikable,unloveable. The  anguish can    just      roll into a gigantic  snoball of    hurt. Key to overcoming  is- EVERYBODY HURTS!!!

If we can  recognize that   everyone we come across in life,   young old  rich poor  whoever........  each of them hurt in some  way or another and each, if we took time, has a story to share we can relate too.  No matter how desperate you feel, hoe hopeless, helpless,overwhelmed or    defeated.  Remember    there are   lots of people who are feeling the   precise same way and struggling   just as much.  Try to focus on that and  how you would want to   help that person. Then    take a deep breath- and   show that concern and care   to YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!