Don't Let Me Get Me

I love Pink.  She  has a flair for lyrics in her songs that   know how to   create a  word picure  which  captures trhe essence of   what we experience  in life love and all the rest.  In  basic psychology, onbe of the first things you learn is   how  we  face a lifelong struggle from the moment we are born till the day we die.    I want what i want when i want it and i want it right now!!!!!   That  captures   the inmost  cry    from a newborn baby to  the oldest   person alive. We all want this, it is just   part of  our being human.  The key is,  we have to learn to put it aside  and  accept   unselfishness is what we REALLy need and so we  lkearn to subjugate our  wants to   our needs  actually  we learn to love.

Love is   probably the most overused word in existence as well as the   most difficult to  carry out. It may not seem like it   upon hearing that but  if you   contemplate i think , like me, you will   be aware of   all the things in yoiu that  fight against love , the purest form anyway where you seek the best for another and   dont  consider   yourself. This is   hard to   write out and make sense because so much can get  twisted.  Of course we  must   look out for ourselves    so we can live  free and  as we  desire to BUT   if we  love then  we will experience pain,loss,hurt,abanonment and  other   not so fun things.  No wonder    people put up walls and   defense sheilrd and   isilate eh??  BUT once again    if we lovr we will experience  joy, thrills,happiness,care,fun,adventure and all kinds of incredibly  awesome things!!!  

 I can  write about it easier than i can live it  so often. I want to  live it the best way  it is just hard and i am not sure why often   I  want   things to be easy and end up like   taylor swifts song  is this a love story   baby just say yes  haha      we can dream always dream  :D