Opposites

{Laura POV}

"C'mon Zack"

"I'm coming Pre"

"I don't want to be late"

"We aren't gonna be late. You're just paranoid"

Zack took me by the hips and swung me around until my back was against the closest wall. I giggled and he started to kiss my neck

"Now we're really gonna be late"

"Stop worrying" he reassured me

We walked into the stadium, hand in hand, and took our seats. The game was pretty usual and the reactions were common too. I wasn't really interested in the other people around me. I was so excited to go on an actual date with my boyfriend.

The game continued and I got really into it since I love football.

After it ended Zack took me home and we ate dinner there. It ws my idea since be was paying for the game tickets.

When we got back home dinner was fantastic but it went by quickly. I wish I could have spent more time with him but he had work tomorrow and so did I. I let him out the door and just got bored right after that.

Hour after hour and it was almost midnight. I couldn't sleep with so many things on my mind but the only thing on my mind was Zack. His cute dimples and his giggle and everything else about him.

I got so anxious I called him. If anything, I needed to hear his voice before I went to sleep.

"Hey babe"

"Hey Lau, what's up?"

"Good. I was wondering if you wanted to go out?"

"Go out? It's midnight"

"I know"

"Well if you're sure then I definitely can't pass that up. I'll pick you up in 15"

"Okay I'll-"

I was interrupted by a noise on his end of the phone

"Are you okay?"

"Yea I-I. Just. I'll be there in 25 minutes"

"Okay. I'll um-"

"K, see you there"

He hung up the phone and I was really confused. What had just happened? What was that noise and why did he add another 10 minutes until pick up? I'm probably just over thinking this.

I waited by the door until he arrived. I let him in and we hugged/kissed. I noticed he was sweating a little bit on his forehead

"Are you okay?"
I asked

"What? Oh, yea"

"Why are you sweating?"

"Oh, I'm fine"

"That wasn't the question"

"I am just a little anxious and...yea. That's all"

"Are you sure?"

"100%. Don't worry about me"

"Okay-"

"So what did you want to do at this hour"
He let out a nervous giggle. It was more high pitched and shorter from all his other giggles.

"Well I had a plan but since you showed up like this I'm a little worried"

"Babe I said I was fine"

"What is it? Do you have a problem? Tell me what's wrong-?"

"Nothing!"
He paused
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap"