Crepes, Flirts, and Secrets

"WHA-" I woke up to Caleb kicking me in the stomach, I kicked him and watched him roll to the floor. "Ass" I mumbled

"Not very ladylike dude..." He sat up and rubbed his head

"I'm not a girl anyways."

"I don't know, you were laughing kinda girly at whatever texts you were getting..." He smirked, "Was is Jacks?"

"You were asleep!" I blushed, "and I was laughing at my responses! I'm funny..."

"Riiiiight..." He laughed, "anyways, make me breakfast?"

"Why?" I asked

"'Cause you love me?" he raised an eyebrow

"I love Dani more..."

*Gasps* "YOU TWO-TIMER!!!" he started to fake cry and lightly punch my arm

"Oh dear god, fine; I'll make breakfast." I sighed

"Crepes?" He stopped hitting me

"Seriously? Why's it gotta be the hardest breakfast I can make?"

"'Cause you lo-"

"-ve you, right..." I finished and raised my arms to stretch. "Fine, fruit and yogurt crepes..."

"Yay!" He hugged me, "I'm gonna use your shower."

"Yeah yeah..." I yawned and stood up and slipped on some jeans and left my room. I slid down the banister and walked through the kitchen door. I grabbed the ingredients and started making the batter. Then I let it sit while the griddle heated up, and cut the fruit and stirred it with yogurt. I started the crepes.

"Hey Jai! So tell me what happened at the party?!" Kayla popped into the kitchen, "Geez will you wear clothes when you cook?"

"I'm wearing pants, and boxers." I shrugged

"And the chocker from last night." Kay pointed to my neck

"Huh?" I touched my neck and the leather chocker with a buckle was on my neck. "huh, guess I forgot about it..." I shrugged

"Y'know with the whole bed head look, and how you're wearing it with no shirt, and loose jeans... well if you were another guy, this would be a good look..."

"Kay!" I shouted

"What?! I'm a beautician, I see beauty in all! And you do look good, the hair, chocker and gauges give you the 'wild' look." She shrugged and sat down.

"You get no food." I turned back to the griddle and flipped the crepes over.

"Aaaaw! Jai!!!"

"No"

"Please?"

"No"

"Pleas-"

"Wow Jai, you look hot." Caleb burst in with a towel around his shoulders and his black shredded jeans on.

"What's with the shirtless people in my kitchen?" Kay sighed

"Feel free to take yours off." Caleb smirked at her

"NO!" we shouted at him, I threw an empty crepe at him

"Hot!" He shook it off his face and rubbed it with the towel

"No hitting on my sister near me dude." I glared

"So I can if you're gone?" he smirked

"Eh" I shrugged

"Noted" He winked at her as he said it, so I raised another crepe threateningly. "I'm sorry! I'll stop!"

"Please" I sighed and started filling and rolling the crepes. I made three plates and topped mine and Kay's with nutella, and Caleb's with honey. "Here" I set them down and got three glasses of juice, orange for Kay, Grape for Caleb, and blood orange raspberry for me.